Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Anything Outdoor 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Anything Outdoor 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2018, 12:33 AM #341
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Here's one in a 30-35gal grow pot.
These might be a mounth old from seed

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:41 AM #342
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Not the Westcoast trees lol....but giving the late start and major rain downpours I'm happy to be doing anything. It was near impossible to keep anything outdoors this spring unless it was grew indoor from about Feb....to get large enough to handle all the rain we've had. Next yr I'll have my shit going indoors to get them ready for the spring. Ah with the crazy spring rain it's been hard, plus it in the 90s everyday with high humidity. I've got around 25 container fems and about 35-45 guerilla plants....I'm not sure the sex on most the guerilla stuff. Dank wolf and Cali have some very nice plants.....you guys are gonna need a chainsaw to harvest those lol !!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:23 AM #343
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Dang got these in the mail....dunno if I won a contest or something. Must have entered....anybody else get in on it??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	463073

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 03:34 AM #344
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Damn brother nice score there. SFLK looks interesting. Need to go have a look in there store and shop a bit
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 05:18 AM #345
KangarooKY

KangarooKY has a spectacular aura aboutKangarooKY has a spectacular aura aboutKangarooKY has a spectacular aura aboutKangarooKY has a spectacular aura about
Thanks kindbud I would like to share a few pics
KangarooKY is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 06:23 AM #346
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangarooKY View Post
Thanks kindbud I would like to share a few pics
Hey go to the Website Support forums. There's a bunch of things about problems posting pics and other stuff about posting. The one I started says Can only post 1 pic at a time....help. It's hard for me to explain what to do....as I'm re-learning everything on the site again myself. I don't wanna confuse you more than help you friend. But that Website Support forum should have something that will help you. Were I use the Mobile site most the time it's different thÓn the full site for me to post and it gets a lil hard. One way I have to upload pics to my albums and another way it goes to my photos on my phone. It's a lot different than 7-8 yrs ago when I had everything on my laptop and could drag pics. Laptops have kinda become obsolete....kinda like seeing a kid ride a bike or play ball

Old 07-18-2018, 11:47 PM #347
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Not the Westcoast trees lol....but giving the late start and major rain downpours I'm happy to be doing anything. It was near impossible to keep anything outdoors this spring unless it was grew indoor from about Feb....to get large enough to handle all the rain we've had. Next yr I'll have my shit going indoors to get them ready for the spring. Ah with the crazy spring rain it's been hard, plus it in the 90s everyday with high humidity. I've got around 25 container fems and about 35-45 guerilla plants....I'm not sure the sex on most the guerilla stuff. Dank wolf and Cali have some very nice plants.....you guys are gonna need a chainsaw to harvest those lol !!!!
Thanks man!

U need to start indoors and have 2 plus ft tall plants for tye monsters . Im moving my mobile home to my new location and have about a quarter acre in orchards... But right on the street.....next year it wil be on like donkey kong!

Ur plants look nice and healthy. I would consider topping or lst to encourage bottom growth....keep it up with 30 40 plabts oudoor u will have a good harvest coming

Ps.....i got a chainsaw....but doubt i will need it.. ... dankwolf on the other hand he def will need 1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180718_113638.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	463300 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180716_111144.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	463301
caliprop215 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:17 AM #348
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliprop215 View Post
Thanks man!

U need to start indoors and have 2 plus ft tall plants for tye monsters . Im moving my mobile home to my new location and have about a quarter acre in orchards... But right on the street.....next year it wil be on like donkey kong!

Ur plants look nice and healthy. I would consider topping or lst to encourage bottom growth....keep it up with 30 40 plabts oudoor u will have a good harvest coming

Ps.....i got a chainsaw....but doubt i will need it.. ... dankwolf on the other hand he def will need 1

I am disappointed in my outdoor this year . I wad lazy and broke when it mattrred most . For clones i am happy i guess .

Just did pre stretch trim up and one more topping. I will do another clean out of iners 8/15-8/20..

I plan to play the seed game next season .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is online now Quote

Old 07-19-2018, 01:50 AM #349
Dday391

Dday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the rough
My plants are coming along. Some serious leaf munching activity but it's not too bad yet. Gotta get some more bug spray. My plants are almost all around 3ft at this point which I'm glad because I didn't expect it. Started them in the windowsill and they were pretty slow at first but now they are really going strong. If I can keep them from getting eaten for another couple weeks there will be buds on there and no creature will wanna fuck with them lol well hopefully at least. No pictures tho. I'll figure out something out on that area soon. I'm just glad to have something going honestly. Wish I had a yard id have some super "diva" plants with mounds.. one day soon
Dday391 is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2018, 05:42 AM #350
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Yea I wasn't gonna do a grow this yr and about early May I decided to get into it again. I'm an old indoor grower by heart. I've grew probably 20yrs indoors and ran some nice size grow rooms.

Yes I really needed start indoors, if I wasn't kinda caught off guard and decided to grow this season I would've had them nice and healthy/ start in Feb/Mar indoors.

I started to top them but I'm considering not doing it because of how late it is. I'm maybe thinking about super cropping and tying....I've never really liked to top plants. I've always super cropped indoors over the yrs for the most part. To top or not to top has always haunted me lol....if I would've started this grow indoors in Feb I definatly would've topped the hell outta them. I might go ahead and top these 4 plants because they got a lot of lower branching. I don't really like super cropping outdoors I prefer to SC indoors. I dunno what to you guys think ??? I'm open to suggestion lol. I have trouble making a decision.

realgorillaclothing.com