Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Guerilla Underground Thread

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Guerilla Underground Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2018, 01:12 AM #711
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
ok.... You've convinced me to start a couple Honduran Trash! lol

2018 Season's Post Mortem and Best Practices

~

Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2018, 02:19 AM #712
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkFunk49 View Post
Here goes the start of the 2018 outdoor grow. Just rooted clones put in 1gal pots. Just one of these will be put out last week of May in an 18gal tote half promix half Happy Frog. These are Cali Connection 818 Headband regular seeds. My keeper I got from a pack of 10. I had good luck with this indoors so I'm hoping for the same outdoors. This one leans more towards the SourD side with a nice up high like a shot of coffee and tastes like lemons.
View Image
Lookin' good SkunkFunk. Have to say I am loving the handle as well... Anything with Skunk has my attention. My Ky Roadkill Skunks are fixing to be popped out of the nursery trays and into half gallon bags. Gonna be a good year. I have an excellent line up this year.

One strain I have been meaning to bring up to you guys that is an absolute must to try outdoors is Sensi Seeds "4-Way"... That shit is phenomenal. We used to run it commercially back in the day and fellas it is fire! Finishes early and yields like anything ever before, second to none. Lime green straight burnt skunk and dirty gym socks odor and knockout potency at that. I didn't even know sensi still sold the 4 way beans till the other day. I am getting several packs of these this year. Another one is their Shiva Shanti, its great as well... Garlic Musk skunk funk and also finishes early. The 4 way has excellent mold resistance as well. They are HUGE bushes!
MountainBudz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:23 AM #713
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkFunk49 View Post
Here goes the start of the 2018 outdoor grow. Just rooted clones put in 1gal pots. Just one of these will be put out last week of May in an 18gal tote half promix half Happy Frog. These are Cali Connection 818 Headband regular seeds. My keeper I got from a pack of 10. I had good luck with this indoors so I'm hoping for the same outdoors. This one leans more towards the SourD side with a nice up high like a shot of coffee and tastes like lemons.
View Image
Hey skunk
I ran that strain several years and loved it. She loves her microblast and a cup of gypsum SRP and caco4 per 5 gal ran the terps off scale. Also the more perlite I added the better she did. I plan to get another pack of seeds soon I'm going for the fems. I never got close to the 800g swerve says but she is an all time favorite for me.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2018, 04:22 AM #714
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Just went to my organic supplier and they told me there's a moratorium on Nodosum Kelp harvesting. It's all gone!! You can't get it anymore (at least I can't get it from my organic supplier).

I got a 50lbs bag of another type of dried kelp. It's normally used for animal feed.

Anyone know if using a lot will burn plants? Or should I only use trace amounts?
u can buy from down to earth they use the same brand( Ascophyllum nodosum)as do many others.
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2018, 04:25 AM #715
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Done!

~

------------

Old 04-06-2018, 07:28 PM #716
DuskrayTroubador

DuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to all
All the kelp is gone? lol

California at it again... Every time those West Jersey Shore clowns hear of a good thing they buy it all up and ruin it for everyone else.
haunted hill; then be sure, exalted to Jove’s high seat,
the great Sperm Whale shall lord it.

— HERMAN MELVILLE, from Moby Dick
DuskrayTroubador is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2018, 03:03 PM #717
TychoMonolyth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskrayTroubador View Post
All the kelp is gone? lol

California at it again... Every time those West Jersey Shore clowns hear of a good thing they buy it all up and ruin it for everyone else.
It's harvested from the North Atlantic. The Canadian Government issued a moratorium, but unless other governments follow suit, it won't slow down.

I've done some research. Ascophyllum Nodosum will be all but extinct if they keep grabbing it the way they are. Most of it is in international waters so I don't see how they'll stop the harvest. It wouldn't take long to have it recover. A halt for a few years should bring it back. But if there's no recovery time... I figure once they can't harvest enough to make it economically viable, they'll just stop taking it on their own. Then it'll recover.

You can still find it in stores though. But I bought a 50lb bag of seaweed kelp instead from an organic farm supplier in my area. It's typically used as a livestock feed additive and way more expensive. But it should give my plants a nice boost and I won't have to buy it for years.

~

------------

Old 04-11-2018, 03:09 PM #718
TychoMonolyth

I was looking at the price of heating pads and was blown away. $100? f*ck that. So I jumped on Kijiji and Craigslist and scored two of these for germination/seedlings. Total cost? $30.

Cover with cheap paneling and a plastic sheet, and it's good to go.

~

------------

Old 04-12-2018, 01:34 AM #719
marmarb

marmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the rough
Digging out 25 gal hole is gonna be a puta. Whats a average size hole producing say 10 gallons out doors.

Old 04-12-2018, 01:53 AM #720
DuskrayTroubador

DuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to all
Any of you guys have experience drying outdoors?

I've been thinking that transporting fresh harvest is both a very delicate and risky endeavor. I've done it before with food-grade 5 gallon buckets filled with buds and ice packs, but that seems overly sketchy.

What I'm thinking about doing instead is stringing buds up in the trees to pre-dry for a few days. Then come back and pack them up in either big jars or turkey bags and haul them out in my pack. I figure that's the least sketchy way, and I'll be able to make less tricks with the buds pre-dryed.

It also helps with smell concerns, both in terms of fresh, wet bud and the clothes worn while chopping aren't part of the equation.

What do you guys think?
haunted hill; then be sure, exalted to Jove’s high seat,
the great Sperm Whale shall lord it.

— HERMAN MELVILLE, from Moby Dick
DuskrayTroubador is offline Quote