What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromd

LIL HoG - You and I got the same Bong

LIL HoG - You and I got the same Bong

Well, here's me personal pipe, it's a nice little black light reactive piece I blew for myself while experimenting.

And here's my Bong, I coldn't resist posting when I saw his is just a different carving than mine.

Well, happy smoking all. Going to light this one up in Chat!

G

nice bong molto, your bluedot's one of the newer ones , looks a lot better than mine, mine's pretty bland hehe.

just got the confirmation on the diffuser and ash catcher being sent , can't wait!

here's my celebration pipe with a lil gift from sinfuldreams to celebrate with!

THC

Rolando Mota

Hi everybody! What a fun and beautiful side of our hobby. Went to the gallery today to get a new stem to replace the one I broke on my bong and ended up getting a new spoon too. She's a cute little number; perfect to stick in a pocket and take along.

Cheers! :friends:

Rolando Mota
:joint:

O

OHenry

Thanks Zep!

Thanks Zep!

Thanks Zep. Glad you like it. Make sure to tell your friends to POST YOUR PIECE!

G

that bubbler is gorgeous smokey! How do the Celebration pieces hit? I saved their url in my favorites and sooner or later I'll get around to ordering one :wink:

G

Another One Bites the Floor

Another One Bites the Floor

Sorry to say we had a fatality last week. Mr. Bubbles has passed into the great unknown. He was pushed off the ledge of a desk and plumetted to his shaterring death. My buddy was the culprit Part II of his conquest to destroy every glass peice I have. But he's coppin' to it and will be buying me a new Piece.

Here's to you Mr. Bubbles you will be missed. (taps playing in the background).........

Blatant :wave:

G

ohhhhh say can you seeeeeeeeeeee....*bowing my head and saying a prayer for the dear departed Mr. Bubbles*

My deepest condolences Blatant...my friends can only handle my...........glass :wink: sitting down and with a carpet under them LOL :D as soon as they have their smoke I promptly grab the piece in question and stash it away where i know its safe :eek: , then roll up a nice joint :smile:

G

Thank You all! Mr. Bubbles smiles upon you from above :biglaugh: Well my next piece will be a nice one. The money I spent on the Two pieces he broke will ad up to one nice Bong! I mean water pipe.

You got that right Blue, Carpet rule goes into effect immediatly. I have to smoke out of my McGuyver plastic Hybrid bong/pipe in the mean time. Plastic sucks!

Blatant :wave:

Joemutt1978

This is the only one I have a pic of,

Everything else is glass, but this little thing was bought in mexico solely for smoking JLP's Pheonix 1. The bud was so good, it got it's own piece!

G

This is the Street Daddy Blue(real name) I got in Amsterdam about 6 years ago. She cost a pretty penny even in those days money. It super cools the smoke by passing it over fins (Like a car raidator) to cool the smoke down. The smoke is suppose to cycle around, go in , and go out, like a cumbustion engine. It's a good solid piece.

Bluevelvet, the celebration pipe hits fantastic. The draw is long, wide and cool. The lava rock really cools down the smoke.

Last edited:
O

OHenry

Excellent Piece

Excellent Piece

Smokey...Thats a real nice piece. I'm a big fan of pieces that perform while you smoke. Does anyone know where to find one like it? Good evening. OH

O

OHenry

Where is everyone!!!

Where is everyone!!!

I know your all out smoking something!!!! We wanna see it. You've all done such a great job filling this thread. Make sure you all tell a friend and get them to post their piece. Later OH

G

KISS me I'm dreaming....

KISS me I'm dreaming....

Okay:

I'll admit it's not the prettiest piece I've ever owned BUT it certainly gets me the highest with out a doubt. Learned how to make it from Prince Buster's post in Medical Marijuana Forum. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=6698

You can make one of these for under $75.00 easy! Mine ran me under $50.00. If you haven't vaporized herb you are seriuosly missing out.

Makita Heatgun - $28.00 on e-bay
Kimax test tube - $ .60
Turkey Baste Bag - $ 1.00
Head Rush from hit- PRICELESS!

VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts