What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 Grams of Dutch Passion Mazar(three diff phenos) TRIM/BUBBLE run :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea u know how i do...even with my own six bag set(220,120,90,73,45,25 U) need the 160 & 190 U bags to clean up the 120 u .... yeap al that stuffs gone tho! stash is gone too!! thank god i crop soon :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
lol thats a first!!! you puffn my hash before i do !! lol glad you enjoyed it...yo when u got the tiem...i got mroe to make....could use an extra set of hands.....holler!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
awesome dude, I have some trim in the freezer and a bit more in like 3 weeks I will be doin the same thing

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea i got some more stuff in the freezer im gonna do too!! it was a sativa plant that never seemed to quite finish...very premie buds..but fulla trichomes..and about 60 grams of some nice buds/trim from the williams wonder......almost considering throwing in a ounce of ISS buds intot he mix to make it nice & marbled!!! shots of my next hash run 2-morrow after i hit the post office!

G

whaz up whaz up nycdfan... man its been so long since i blazed that bubble....

gonna get my setup up an running over da weekend i hope....

maybe ill swing by the bush to help u make that bubble if u didnt already make it...

**GL**

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea bro sorry i JUST got done making it...it was in my frezer for 3 days i couldnt wait any more....i did call you a bunch man!!! but it came out sick! if you wanna blaze alil bubble com eover ill throw you a .2 and youll get stupid!!!! check this out( you & everyone else!!)

heres the hash i made and my STASH!!(i can smoke very sooooon...very very soon!)

G

nice collection ur building up over there my budday....

cant wait tll ur blazing again tho....

raining over so im not sure about any road trips......

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yo its up to you...were goin to eat @ the sushi joint and get a buzz at home( no drunk driving...no expensive bar tabs, and no skanky people!!) its awesome!!!

Well today has ben an awesome day!!!! got my seedbay pack!!! and made sum hash!!! cant ask for anything more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christmas in July for the nycd's!!! whooo hooo!!! thats great, I love it, nice stuff ya got there!!...wont be long and you'll be soooo ripped!! lol have fun!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i know i cant wait, its actually an early b-day(its about 9 days away :p)..one more week!! thank you for stopppin in!! i just hope once i start training they arent like well you wont be tested untill training is over(8wks) wich leaves me just enough time to smoke and stop again!!! so wel seee..who knows i mighta just stoppped for two months for nothing and htey might not even test me LMAO!! that would suck!!! but kinda be cool tho

ONE MORE WEEEK!!!!! :redface:

Last edited:
man im just a lazy fuck sometimes shit i got like 20-30 plants coming off almost every 2-1/2 weeks and just throw the trim away I got to quit that shit and buy some bags

peace
bfd

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ yo honestly that is a SIN!! a really FOUL SIN!!! send me your trim!!!! lol

if i could...id bubble my whole grow......but sometimes (when i do smoke) a nice spliff with lil snake of 90u/45u hash is awesome!!!!damn i cant wait to smokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:cuss: