What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2007 IC Mag Growers/Breeders Cup : Hash entries :

ilife

Post descriptions of your 2007 IC Mag Growers/Breeders Cup Hash Entries here.

Last edited:

ilife

Mexi-Melt

Mexi-Melt

Yes it is the same Mexi-Melt that was and is it the Grey Area.

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
ilife you are jeoperdizing your entry.
this is a blind judging test.

for anyone else wishing to enter the IC420 cup do not post your entry till after the competition has finished.

ilife

trichomefarmer said:
ilife you are jeoperdizing your entry.
this is a blind judging test.

for anyone else wishing to enter the IC420 cup do not post your entry till after the competition has finished.

trichomefarmer,
If it is a blind judging test than how would you be "jeoperdizing" a entry??? If all the entries are coded with a different name???
So everybody has to keep there own personal hidden to after all the judging is over?? Nobody can say smoke this hash that I entered, until the judging is over??

iLiFE

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The idea of blind judgeing would be totally devastated if you go on a promotional escapade and hype your entry before the judges get to judge them with photo's and descriptions.......that would not be fair to all concerned......for this could corrupt the competition...

I hope that you can see my point....

Thanks....Gypsy

*oh and good luck in the competition

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
As in years past, same policy applies....should 420 Cup staff find 'any' entrant of 'any' category (indi, sat, or hash) touting their wares before ballots have been cast will be disqualified, and that would be a shame to have to do.

dg

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
It means dont go around smoking up the judges with your entry, dont parade it front of judges, including photographs.

This is not a popularity nor advertising contest, and everyone should have the same chance.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Moppel said:
what does that mean?

it means you can't go around shouting at everyone to vote for you or your strain.

it means you can't go around showing people the stuff you entered and trying to influence them.

no bribing the judges with hookers etc.

i don't think anyone can say anything if you smoke your stuff with people, you just are not allowed to tell them it is entered.

this is to insure that no one votes for a person or hype, rather then voting on the sample in front of them.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
i don't think anyone can say anything if you smoke your stuff with people, you just are not allowed to tell them it is entered.

ok, lets get this clear, if i enter with a (for example), with a Powerplant bubble, i am not allowed to tell people i did, but i do can smoke it with them?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes, that's the safest way. just don't talk about your entry till after the awards night. no one needs to know till then anyway who entered what. at least that's how i understand it.