What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

28 plants out bush

Pumpkin

Veteran
Sorry but I can't flip that image for some reason. But you get the idea. But unless you plan on real monsters there is no point going that big. It was definitely overkill.

St. Phatty

View attachment 486299

These plants were about a pound each in 12lt pots, but i did cut the bottom off on this occasion. Worked pretty good. I had 4 spaces like that about 3*3m. The 30 percent shade cloth was for privacy and heat.

Sativa, awesome.

If you save the leaves when you manicure & keep the leaves in the fridge

The birds like the leaves. Pet birds & wild birds.

Looks good....Was thinking you must have a clean water source to be using hydro nutes. Do you fill the tank with a water cart or are you getting it from a near bye creek/river...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sweet! I bet you have calluses on your hands. You make me want to put my boots on and get out the door!

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
G'day Mr. Pumpkin. Those look like Eucalyptus trees, so my guess, especially noting the red native soil in the pictures, is that you hail from down under, where the 'roos and the wallabies roam, and salties lurk in the billabong.

That picture showing that phalanx of intimidating monster spear-buds is a truly inspirational sight for any aspiring grower to behold. Harvests averaging one pound of buddage would no doubt be attainable with plants that heavily laden during the final stretch.

Great stuff :dance013:

Pumpkin

Veteran
Thanks for all your positive responses. I'm really glad you like my garden :)

St. Phatty: To be honest I'm trying my best to keep the native birds away. I love them, but would prefer they go elsewhere. They have not been any bother though :)

Sweet Leaf 2.0: I am lucky to have an endless supply of pretty clean water nearby.

Creeperpark: Get out there and do it man. It's a lot less work than you think. All the work is in setting it up, then it's basically just monitoring shit. I have next to nothing to do now, but keep an eye on thing and address anything going wrong. Pretty much everything is automated.

Swamp Thang: Thanks, you got it! I am hoping to average 2lb if everything goes 100% from here on. I'll be happy either way though :) There is always next year and the year after. First time at this site, so I'm only going to improve.

And thanks to everyone else. I'll loan a friends phone and take some better photos soon.

Pumpkin

Veteran
This is my feeding setup. I could not afford a bloom booster this year, and the ph is in an acceptable range, so one pump is unused. I go through 20lt of A and 20lt of B every two weeks at the moment.

IMG_20190220_073537.jpg

Pumpkin

Veteran
I have a 6000 gallon tank... so it can last me about a month in the event I cannot get water or something goes wrong.

H

hunter77

Congrats Pumpkin lovely sats nice journal looks like a great work place :)

Pumpkin

Veteran
Most of the plants are hybrids... There is only one that truly looks sativa.... and it's meant to be a GDP x Haze cross. I never grown a haze with leaves this thin... so might be a seed mix up. No idea what is going on. Still looks okay though.

sativa.jpg
closesativa.jpg

Pumpkin

Veteran
I got a couple of better photos. The greenhouse is 6m long and 2m high... So might give you a better impression of size. 20 foot long and 6.5 feet high for those more old school. The solar panel is full size 250watt.

:peacock:

sixe.jpg
group.jpg

Pumpkin

Veteran
G'day Mr. Pumpkin. Those look like Eucalyptus trees, so my guess, especially noting the red native soil in the pictures, is that you hail from down under, where the 'roos and the wallabies roam, and salties lurk in the billabong.

That picture showing that phalanx of intimidating monster spear-buds is a truly inspirational sight for any aspiring grower to behold. Harvests averaging one pound of buddage would no doubt be attainable with plants that heavily laden during the final stretch.

Great stuff :dance013:

This is the best post ever. Thanks. :peacock: I'm glad you like my garden. :woohoo: Let's make sure people have access to good quality drugs :)