What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mallorca - Cala Millor

lucaslevi

Hi guys,

I'm going on holiday to Cala Millor in Mallorca in October this year and wanted to know where I can get some nice buds!
I would much rather find a private club but a reliable local dealer with quality weed would be okay I guess. I've heard about african fellas selling weed and hash but I've been told it's usually of poor quality so I'm looking to swerve those!

If anybody can help at all, it'd be much appreciated!
Trying to get things in place before I get there, how easy that will be I guess I'll find out

wutwut

Veteran
my friend was there year ago and he used some kind of facebook page for goods

glinka

I am going to Majorca in June. Can you tell me where best to look for weed? I need to buy not too much, a few grams to make evening time pass? Is there a big problem with the purchase? I will be in Can Pastilla or near the capital. Look around the beach or in the bars? How about quality? I am willing to pay a little more for better quality. Do the dealers have only grass or can I also buy something else?

CaptainNemo

Any one got anything in Cala millor?
Hola!
Mallorca has multiple clubs, just google it. Beside this you can ask nearly everbody who is selling stuff on the street or/and (north) african cab drivers. The clubs are more safe then the street, but the the prices on the the streets are normally better, especially if you leave the tourist areas a bit.
Just keep away from the Gitanos, if you loomk like a typical tourist.
Bon suerte!

Garby81

Hola!
Mallorca has multiple clubs, just google it. Beside this you can ask nearly everbody who is selling stuff on the street or/and (north) african cab drivers. The clubs are more safe then the street, but the the prices on the the streets are normally better, especially if you leave the tourist areas a bit.
Just keep away from the Gitanos, if you loomk like a typical tourist.
Bon suerte!
Unfortunately online I could not find any cannabis club, where can I find a list of cannabis clubs in Mallorca on the east coast near Cala Millor? I found only a delivery service but I would prefer traditional clubs

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Unfortunately online I could not find any cannabis club, where can I find a list of cannabis clubs in Mallorca on the east coast near Cala Millor? I found only a delivery service but I would prefer traditional clubs

there is multiple clubs there avabile but when you no connection then nobody take with him inside to be new member... nobody wil take in if there not know personlly before .....

Garby81

there is multiple clubs there avabile but when you no connection then nobody take with him inside to be new member... nobody wil take in if there not know personlly before .....

Thank you for your kind answer and I understand what you mean, but to tell the truth I am already a member of cannabis clubs in Ibiza and Tenerife without being introduced by anyone and I became a member immediately by paying a membership fee.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Thank you for your kind answer and I understand what you mean, but to tell the truth I am already a member of cannabis clubs in Ibiza and Tenerife without being introduced by anyone and I became a member immediately by paying a membership fee.

yeah i understand it but that not counts in his eyes or did think you can go for example to Barcelona and say i`m member in ibiza or tenerife it be only counts if same club only another city but usally if not then you need a member to bring you inside. coffeshop can everyone over the right age come in but not csc. that prinzip is one member bring the next one no open doors. gives club in Barca were new member stop for some month or half year if good runnig club there ...

CaptainNemo

Nah, there is some where you can go and register directly. Not sure in Calle Milor but def in Palma.
I avoid mallorca as good as i can, so i can only share before Covid experience.
Same in Barcelona.. The nice clubs, sure are invite only, but a few hundreds are not.
Anyway the so called "Social Clubs" are mostly not social at all. Neither are their prices
Unfortunately online I could not find any cannabis club, where can I find a list of cannabis clubs
I'll not google it for you, but i'm sure there is. Maybe try it in a different language.. Different Country, eh?;)
As well you can check on Telegram for topic related keywords and you'll find some stuff for probably a better price.

Saludos!