What's new

2 Bubblebags...quality?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey yall.
I was offered to buy a pair of original bubblebags. But the guy only has the working bag and the 25 micron bag. Actually i dont need alot of bags as id rather have larger amounts of more equal quality instead of lots of small, different grade chunks.
But im not sure whether the 25 micron bag is ok..How will my final product end up quality wise? will it become too contaminated? Im not looking for full melt here, but a nice grade hash..somewhat like very good morrocan?

Tell me what u think.

Stay Safe

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
You only have the work bag which is 220 something micron and the 25. That will be some really contaminated hash. Everything including leaf material will make it through the work bag. Don't buy it.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea but he needs to add a 160 bag to clean up the crap at least!!
or as indicated above there will to much plant material left .

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
thats why i asked how much.
if the price is reasonable i might consider getting them and just pick up a silkscreen or cheap nylon filter bag to go after the 220

Mcmaster-Carr has good cheap filter bags for a few bucks each.

Peace
Beans

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
i just looked it up on thier site....
you could get a 150 micron (7" diameter x 32" length) nylon mesh filter bag for $10.91 + shipping.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
GDK said:
Hey yall.
Im not looking for full melt here, but a nice grade hash..somewhat like very good morrocan?

Tell me what u think.

Stay Safe

Well that sounds like atleast decent quality, and you will not get that with those two bags, it will be too contaminated.

Keefhead

Here's an example of the 190 filter bag. This got through the 220 work bag, and was captured by the 190. A 150 will clean up a lot of the garbage, and give you some decent hash. And the only loss will be some garbage and a few large trichs.

I sure don't want that stuff in MY hash.

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
if you have too bubblebags.com has single bags for $30 I wish Gypsy would get the 220 a 130 and a 25 and sell them for like $90. Because 125$ for a set a fabric bags with screens sown to the bottom is way too much $ for someone to sow them. Thats like $10 materials and 115$ profit for the person who sows them. :wave: :fsu:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
your question is subjective. but basically if you want to collect everything active and make one quality hash with it, then what you have the 220 and 25 would be enough. it just means that everything including some leaf matter from the 160 to 190 will be included, as well as the finer stalks which normally fall through the 73 and or 45. but in all honesty, if you never made bubble before and have good starting material, you can achieve quite a decent quality hash with just your two bags. the bags that normally separate the contaminants out never actually contain that much material as such, hence the over all effect of adding it should be negligible in terms of joint hash. you will not get fmcd without at least a 6 or 7, better 8 bag set, but you know that.

have fun

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Guys...thank you so much for all your replies. Sadly the bags were sold, but the idiot stoner never got around to updating his auction.
Anyways..ive found out from all of your answers that those two bags would be inadequite, especially after lookin at keefheads pic...i sure dont want that in my hash either..
I guess ill just have to chop a hole in my budget at invest in a set from bubbleman himself...im way too impatient to wait for all of the weed to dry, so dry sift is not an option this time i think...i want hash, and i want it fast!!
But thanks for your time guys..i really appreciate it.

Stay Safe

Latest posts

Latest posts