What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 91 pheno hunt

ogdizzle

I am a new breeder, who inherited access to a pretty massive collection. I am going to plant 500 small chem 91 weeding out the males, hermies and the bads, to find the best of the best and get a clone. The few that will remain I will dust with my teachers ibl sfv og and then bx back to my selected chem 91. This is also going to be done guerrilla style, going to be a process setting up this year and start growing the next year. This year in the guerrilla patch I will be running flowers only, gorrilla glue 4 and cinex only a few plants but decent sized ones. the chems will be direct seeded i late spring so very small. My location is undisclosed, but the soils are great but the conditions are brutal. The keeper Chem must be very mold resistant to make it here. I am going to do the same selection process with my og kush and lemon pledge og the following years. Stay tuned we should see a grandchampion if all goes well. I figured if I got into breeding, I may as well select from a mighty vast pool.

ogdizzle

Also, the cut of chem is supposed to be legit that was used to make these seeds. Hopefully out of 500 will find something similarin qaulity to original.

ogdizzle

All will be revealed in time, when i release my seeds to sale I will reveal who the seed came from. For now I wish to remain anonymous and revealing my source could reveal more about me. Plus I want to go ahead and point out, these are recreations of chem 91 by outcrossing the clone. Yet in a large scale I think possible to get something worthy to call a champion.

ogdizzle

DoubleTripleOG if you are a lover of chems and OG then just keep an eye out on here I'm after that 1 in 1000s. You'll see lemon pledge and og kush flowers in next couple months too from indoors.

EastCoast710

ya.. outdoor breeding ehh. hmm. iuno about a few months lol. without testing and shit maybe u can sell people seeds soon.. b ut that's a grimy business plan out of the gate.

ogdizzle

In a few months I will have flower from my og kush and lemon pledge, this big chem run is outdoors for next year and the purpose is to take the best for breeding with. My seeds may not hit the market for another 5-6 years, and I am already testing strains now.

ogdizzle

Plus, I am breeding outdoors so my seeds will be acclimated to harsh conditions. All my testing is being done indoors in my flower room. I have a pretty good idea on how my breeding program is running and I won't allow no bullshit in my line. Here are the chem 91 seeds.

ogdizzle

image.jpg

ogdizzle

In time I will reveal the lineage of these seeds and the creator of them. For now I am looking to pick out the winners and run a proper breeding program. Plus I don't want drama about who's chem is real and who's is fake. the seeds came from an award winning breeder who got a legit cut, and my teacher worked with his company is how I got big bags of seed.

ogdizzle

Hidinginhaze, chem 91 is a hybrid anyways thats making no sense. i already said it was an outcross from chem 91 clone only cut. the keeper I choose will be crossed to my teacher's ibl og kush to create my new og line, dizzle og.

ogdizzle

dizzle og will be stabalized over 10-15 generations indoors before sale and my selection will lean towards the specimen I selected from the 500 plants that came from the chem 91 seed.

ogdizzle

my og kush and lemon pledge are going to be my first releases and you can see my first testing on them here, but I expect they will be ready in 5 years, maybe 6 for the lemon pledge.

WelderDan

Veteran
Since you don't hold the actual Chem 91 cut, or the OG cut, you should name it Wannabe OG

ogdizzle

no dan I don't, but the og kush ibl line I inherited has directly fathered a quite a few cannabis cup winners and to me this is the standard og kush, nothing wannabe about it.

ogdizzle

Speaking of wannabe dan, I don't think many breeders pick the best out of 500 most seem to be chucking pollen in thier tiny little closets. That's not what OGDizzle genetics is about. Only the champion of champions, from proven champion genetics.