What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tikal

jay sus

tikal is btw standard. freebie from ace, which was nice. all the purchased seeds packs(5pcs) each had 1 extra seed:woohoo:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep that worked. Looks great. I have 3 confirmed females, about 3 weeks in flower. I'll try to get a picture up this weekend. The leaves look similar to yours. They stretch a bit too so I hope you have some space.

jay sus

i count a bit for some of these to be males, so there might come some more space for remaining ones. they also are in 5 liter pots so they might not branch uncontrollably. i hope at least.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are 3-4 weeks in 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

jay sus

yours are really healthy looking plants. look forward to see them in full bloom. good luck and fun in farming

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Ya know...I grew this out and really liked it. There was a very rich, deep, warmth to the high that was like warm milk in my veins. And potent!! Good luck with the grow, yourcorpse! I think you will enjoy.

S

scai

Okay, now I have my packets, these have been packed separately. I have:

Tikal-Old Hazy
Tikal-Central America
Tikal-Central America/hazy

Now, I wish that someone who knows about these phenos could enlighten me ;)

Thanks Dubi and Ace, these we very generous packets ;)

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from there website under breeder packs I found this....

Standard lines available (10 standard seeds/line) :

Central America pheno: F5 strawberry/central american Tikals x F2 and F5 males.

Central America/Hazy pheno: F5 incensey/strawberry/peach Tikals x F2 and F5 males.

Old Hazy pheno: Old F2 Tikals x F2 and F5 males.

To create the standard stock we used different F2 and F5 males.

In Tikal Breeders Pack, we offer you the best genetics available from this central american hybrid, characterized by its woody, sweet and incensey aromas, and by its clean, creative, psychedelic effects that makes the user laugh happily, remembering the best old mexican sativas. The strain has been developed by Komanche in the last 10 years. We offer you in a single pack our best Tikal lines between 3rd and 6th generations of breeding.

Description of the mother parental plants:

F5 strawberry/central american Tikals: These mothers represent the Tikal's archetype of strawberries aromas, sour, woody and spicy tastes of central american sativa, with powerful, crazy and funny effects that make you laugh easily. Tamed, manageable and branchy structure. The yield is average and the flowering time is around 11 weeks.

F5 incensey/strawberry/peach Tikals: These mothers come from our best feminized Tikal lines released in 2008. They are the strongest Tikals, with more complex aromas. It has highest incense presence, also with interesting variations between strawberry bubblegum and peach. The effect is very psychedelic and creative, although more introspective. Tamed, manageable and branchy structure. The yield is average-high, and the flowering time around 11 weeks.

F2 Guatemala/Old Haze Tikals: These Tikals come from the first generations of the hybrid, displaying a more Guatemala sativa landrace profile and with higher influence of the Haze used in the first breeding step of the hybrid. This line shows older and less refined woody and incensey aromas. It has a clean and refreshing effect of medium potency without physical sluggishness that reminds you of a good thai. The structure is lankier and taller compared with the more recent generations. Average yield and flowering time of 11-12 weeks.

S

scai

Oh yes...
Though the Old hazy ones might be the most interesting ones, I still will have this summer grow of Central American and C.American/hazy ones...
I can just imagine dark August evening with grill outside, people relaxing and enjoying some Tikal ;)
Strawberry, peach, incence....
This is going to be supercool.....

jay sus

the F5 incencey strawberry/peach tikal sounds just fantastic, enjoy your gardening and best of luck scai.

jay sus

some changes. ditched one that could´t keep up with others. probably 2 males but not yet absolutely sure. tikal in old place front center

jay sus

week 6. there were two males as suspected, so some space came available. tikal is starting to stretch and all in all everything is ok. tikal is not yet revealed it´s sex but think is a female.

jay sus

since it´s a tikal thread i have not mentioned other plants but if anyone cares they are, golden tigers are on the left side, og kush center back, g 13 skunks on the right.