What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
DTOG that is some seriously clean looking shatter and to think major vac setup is sweet allmost all wlmart supplys, that's what gets me I'm gonna look into it some more and again looks very nice!!! BCSticky

Thanks a lot man!! I do wanna get a "professional" vac set-up. Nice vac, stainless steel container, polycarbonate lid for it with valves. Bout $220, from what I've looked at on the web.

Gonna go flip the patty, and re-vac. Pics incoming soon.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some pics after the first flip. I take another green pad, and set it on top of the pad with the BHO. Then using the jar in the pic, I tamp it down a little. Then flip it over, so the bottom of the slab is on the top. I give it a few roll overs with the jar. The peel/roll the top pad off(previously the bottom pad). Put it back in the container, and vac it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hicksticky

Still at large...
Holly hell, real nice thread DTOG:tiphat:
I gotta get out of the sticks more often lol, gonna grab a bucket and sub up.

I think I said it before but you got a heck of nice line up of cuts:biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks Hick! Here's some bud shots of the last harvest. To pass time in between pics of the BHO finishing off. Corey Stardawg , GG#4, OGKB 2.0

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

I used to use that food saver too till I got a Nalgene dome... I cant do batches over about 10 g but man the clarity is stellar...
I got my pump on sale at Harbor Freight for $99. Dome for $180. Not having to pay for dab and suspect the cleanliness= priceless..

As for getting between purges, I use a convection oven at 120 deg.. Easier to keep from waxing or over purging than hotplate or candle warmer. When I winterize and dewax w ever clear I always end up w the cleanest pull n snap...

Been messing with rosin lately though.... SOOOO terpy, but low yield

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I used to use that food saver too till I got a Nalgene dome... I cant do bathes over about 10 g but man the clarity is stellar...
I got my pump on sale at Harbor Freight for $99. Dome for $125. Not having to pay for dab and suspect the cleanliness= priceless..

As for getting between purges, I use a convection oven at 120 deg.. Easier to keep from waxing or over purging than hotplate or candle warmer. When I winterize and dewax w ever clear I always end up w the cleanest pull n snap...

Been messing with rosin lately though.... SOOOO terpy, but low yield

Have you tried pressing keif only or just whole nugs? What are your yield differences with the different materials being pressed? Headyblunts and Arthritis sucks have got me motivated to make one of those HMK Rosin presses. :yes:

X

Xray Kimono

On kief I get about 40-50% but on nugs I only get 10-15%. I use the squished nugs for edibles after and they seem more potent. I tried a trim run and that didn't work at all... Just a couple of beads of rosin and a lot of bark taste...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
On kief I get about 40-50% but on nugs I only get 10-15%. I use the squished nugs for edibles after and they seem more potent. I tried a trim run and that didn't work at all... Just a couple of beads of rosin and a lot of bark taste...

Nice, I have some 220u dry ice keif I was anxious to turn into some rosin.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some 30 hour under vacumm pics. Pretty much done. I pop all the little residual bubbles with he corner of a razor blade. Then usually put a pad on top of it, and use the jar to roll over it again. Ended up with 7.5 g's. So that's an 11.2% return. Not bad for trim.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Just packed my first bowl of OGKB 2.0 grown my me. Shit was super greasy/sticky. Immediately started smelling OG funk, similar to the Kosher Kush I used to have. Real sharp lemon cleaner smell, but this has something else to it, a kind of fruitiness. Tasted just like it smelled. Really unique.

Felt it in my face almost instantly. I'm ripped right now from only three hits, lol. I might just have found a new #2. For me it's hard to beat the GG#4, lol. But anyway's, I think she just knocked the Forum Cut into 3rd. Thanks so much Chunky, for your compassion to the whole community.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I will be watching this. Please tell me you have some pictures of the kosher kush.

I don't have my Kosher cut right now. Supposed to be getting it back from a friend in the near future. I have some outdoor pics, but I don't think any close-up's.

Edit: I lied, found some pics of Kosher Nugs . These were grown in a ppk(passive plant killer). Came out super good. I can still remember the smell. It was so strong, it kinda burnt my nose when I would stick it in the jar. They were also super greasy. Forget about trying to roll a joint with your fingers, if you used them to break the bud up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php