What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

Just a heads up,
If you have just the ''Phantom'' clone it is a clone only strain. Also known as Pink Champagne, Raspberry Kush, & W.O.W. FWIW

I have been running her for a couple years, now, and she is definitely staying in the stable for a long time.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49527&pictureid=1251656View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49527&pictureid=1210002View Image
peace
Endur
Pretty sure the clone only "phantom" is at p2p in San Jose. Looking proper!

theJointedOne

Veteran
i thought it was determined that the dhn cut of cookies is the Platinum...i could be wrong,

the pcg cut at bpg is good, fwiw

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Grabbed 12 "White's" and 12 Purple Kush's from them today...

They have lots left, some Alien Og's too...

Also they gave me a new strain from DHN to try, Fire Bubba. The Fire is NOT Fire Og they said, forgot what it was...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Everything I have is still vegging....

Picked up some GDP today from Elemental, Im a God Damn pro with GDP ...

They just got Skywalker OG, Dream Queen, GDP and I think some more White..

May go back tomorrow for some Dream Queen....

I will NEVER run another OG from them, only their Headband. Its FUCKING amazing and the other OG's they have dont compare...

DONAJTHEIII

Krunch my man I'm so scared to get clones from clubs but a vet like you saying DHN cuts are legit and mostly bug free. What clubs do you get clones off of Harborside?? I've had awful exp. With clones from 3rd party sources. Broadmite central lol

AJAE

krunchbubble

Veteran
Krunch my man I'm so scared to get clones from clubs but a vet like you saying DHN cuts are legit and mostly bug free. What clubs do you get clones off of Harborside?? I've had awful exp. With clones from 3rd party sources. Broadmite central lol

AJAE

DHN is LEGIT, been getting their clones for a few years now..

I go to Elemental because smaller lines and not so many assholes...

Why no more og's krunch? Your platinum,fire, and also the sour pics on instagram looked fire.

Liking the dream queen and grape ape, might be a good dep strains due to their quick flower times and hardiness.

Latest posts

Latest posts