What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oops made a crazy ass tea by mistake

Dudesome

Veteran
Added 2 cups of alfalfa meal
2 cups ewc
5tbsp kelp meal
5 tbsp molasses
2 tbsp sucanat
100 ml P guano
to 5 gal tea for 22 hrs in 28 c temp
lotsa bubbles

Diluted with 1 gal of water and gave 2 liters to 20 liter containers each
4th week in
AM I DOOMED?:laughing:

Last edited:

Swayze

I don't think you're doomed. The plants may love it. If the plants don't love it, they'll get over it.

Just curious, what kind of tea were you originally going for?

Dudesome

Veteran
I don't think you're doomed. The plants may love it. If the plants don't love it, they'll get over it.

Just curious, what kind of tea were you originally going for?

Same, but six times less alfalfa and two times less molasses and sucanat abd two times less kelp. Long story about how I fked it up:woohoo:

h.h.

Veteran
Keep it (a) short story. KISS.
EWC/compost, molasses,water and air for ACT. Microlife.
Alfalfa meal and water for nutrient tea.
Kelp meal, got me. I think it's over hyped.
Guano for topdress. It will break down over time.
Sucanat for your cereal. Molasses is your carb source and is generally considered superior.

I think MM's site covers the downfalls of adding nutrients to your bacterial tea. I've done it in the past without incident yet abandoned the practice. It doesn't serve to produce the results we expect.
And let's say you did screw up...You could come here and get a dozen different solutions and try a dozen different things to bring life back to your grow, never really knowing exactly where you went wrong. Then let's say you made magic happen. You wouldn't know what you did right or how to make it better.
Keep it simple. One thing at a time.

X

X_man

I messed up and made some hot tea. Too much chickypoo.
Anyways just tried using an aloe drench. That seems to have given them new life.

no more nute teas for me.