What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10th Annual LEGEND's Of HASHISH

THC4SIM

Do not think i will be at the Legends Dinner,
but i will be around all week to hook up and smoke-out with you guys!,
only a couple of weeks now!

:smoke out:

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
OMG, first pic is, yum yum,... the bowl of goodies also looks killer, water hash?
mack.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
10th Annual LEGEND's Of HASHISH

I saw the T-shirts, black, with gold lettering, I like them...
They will be available at the dinner for anyone interested.
I will post a picture of one soon....
I hope lots of new folks have great resin to share and enter into the RESIN CUP.
The winner of the CUP gets a free T-shirt, and a ROOR engraved LEGEND's Of HASHISH bong set up for resin.
Super clean, super tasty resin is a true joy, what can I say?
See everyone soon,
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
No answer, check your PM.

Hello,

still got no answer:dunno: Did my mail even arrive? I would appreciate if you replied back to me.:tiphat:

Can someone of the invited, who know us maybee vouch for hydroheinz and me?! Maybe this is helpfull! We definetly have enough to share and minimum one sort to enter the cup!:bongsmi:

dope greetz:ying:

Edit: I can shurly understand that this event is only for real smokers, so here some pics^^:

View Image

Thats a little overview from deffirent kinds. But I gonna make some more these days. And later this day I gonna take some pics from my cinnamon resin, which is curing about six month.

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
420giveaway
Thank you!:)

Hmm so when it comes hard 5 gramm minimum are okay, too? I have to check the weight. But Im nearly shure my best sort is max 6-7 grams...

Edit:

Scale says 8 grams:headbange Should be enough to enter, shouldnt it?^^

greetz

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Talk to Me, Rob, or Bubbleman at the HTCC.
It is enough to judge, maybe not enough to share with the audience after a winner is announced.
-SamS

Thank you!:)

Hmm so when it comes hard 5 gramm minimum are okay, too? I have to check the weight. But Im nearly shure my best sort is max 6-7 grams...

Edit:

Scale says 8 grams:headbange Should be enough to enter, shouldnt it?^^

greetz

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Here is the T-shirt available at the LEGEND's Of HASHISH dinner and RESIN CUP, cost will be Euro 15 if you want one, only available at the dinner.
See you there.
-SamS

Attachments

• DSC08605.jpg
    DSC08605.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
I

ItsTopShelf

this sounds sick. but at the moment.. i havent perfected a way to make hash yet.. im looking for some1 to tell me what size screen ur using ?for drysifting?

ThaDocta

Veteran
Wish I had an invite. :)

Attachments

• DSCN3230 copy.jpg
    DSCN3230 copy.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 11
  • fmcd1afgooey copy.jpg
    fmcd1afgooey copy.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 13

bubbleman

Veteran
wow a thread before the event... i love it... can't wait for this years LEGENDS>. seriously have been waiting for it anxiously since about midnite of lasts years event. when we all went home beyond STONED>. only once a year do i wake up the next morning completely high.. LEGENDS NIGHT>.
the shirts look killer Sam.. its going to be a wonderful night of celebration.> CElebrating HASHISH.. not celebrating a contest. LIke sam mentioned if anything be excited about the hash.. the prize is NOT what the night is about.. the night is about getting together for one evening during the cup and doing nothing but smoking and loving Hashish. We do not exchange business cards, you will not find a distributor for your product here.. we do not promote any new products or movies or events that we are a part of.. we just get together and SMOKE and eat in a wonderful setting with an incredible group of people..

Also in regards to finding me at the cup easy peasy i will have a booth and you will be able to come show me your samples there.Will also have my camera available to shoot any samples you wish to get photographed by the MPE. Looking foreward to seeing you all

Peace
Bubble man

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow a thread before the event... i love it... can't wait for this years LEGENDS>. seriously have been waiting for it anxiously since about midnite of lasts years event. when we all went home beyond STONED>. only once a year do i wake up the next morning completely high.. LEGENDS NIGHT>.
the shirts look killer Sam.. its going to be a wonderful night of celebration.> CElebrating HASHISH.. not celebrating a contest. LIke sam mentioned if anything be excited about the hash.. the prize is NOT what the night is about.. the night is about getting together for one evening during the cup and doing nothing but smoking and loving Hashish. We do not exchange business cards, you will not find a distributor for your product here.. we do not promote any new products or movies or events that we are a part of.. we just get together and SMOKE and eat in a wonderful setting with an incredible group of people..

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40873&pictureid=967260&thumb]View Image[/url]

Also in regards to finding me at the cup easy peasy i will have a booth and you will be able to come show me your samples there.Will also have my camera available to shoot any samples you wish to get photographed by the MPE. Looking foreward to seeing you all

Peace
Bubble man

this is exactly what we did last 420 ic cup. nothing was sold, no entry was charged, not even the judges had to pay. it was all about celebrating, enjoying and sampling the different product from all over, that got sent in to be judged by fellow growers and lovers of cannabis products of any kinds. i hope we can do something like it again this year, now that we have been spared from the weedpass in Amsterdam.

anyway i know it will be another legendary hash dinner, would love to be apart of it one day. looking forward to any pics of the samples you can share with us after it's all done.

Latest posts

Latest posts