What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10th Annual LEGEND's Of HASHISH

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
The 10th annual Legend's of Hashish Dinner will take place in Amsterdam November 20, timed to coincide with the High Times Cannabis Cup. To enter the LEGEND's HASHISH CUP you will need 10 grams of the sample to enter, no cost for the contest, just for the dinner. We only accept dry or water sifted, or hand rubbed. No solvent extracts can be entered. You need to get the sample to me Rob or Bubbleman in advance if you can, so we can take photos before the event. But even if you only have 5 grams maybe you can enter but then not much for anyone to try after the judges announce the winners.
10 years, hard to believe, The Cannabis world is changing so fast, it is nice to remember and enjoy the past....
See you there if you are serious about resin.
BYOR, Bring Your Own Resin and some to share...
All the best,
-SamS

ifrane

BOOOOMMMMMM....
i'll partecipate!!!
nice nice idea......
i have some nice qualitys of dry sift.............
we will see in amsterdam then...........i don't see the hour to meet you, guys....... :)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
You need to get an invite, and buy a ticket from me, Rob Clarke or Bubbleman.
I suggest you show one of us your sample and convince us you love to smoke too much hashish. This is really a smokers event, that and a celebration of resin and how it is made. Remember, no cameras at the event. We will be around at the High Times Cannabis Cup, you can find one of us. Everyone bring lots of extra resin so we can fill up the Afghani Hubble-Bubble's and smoke out the house....
FYI, last year we had many more people that wanted to go then tickets, we only have 50 tickets for the dinner....
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
You need to get an invite, and buy a ticket from me, Rob Clarke or Bubbleman. The event is by invitation only.
I suggest you show one of us your sample and convince us you love to smoke too much hashish. We will be around at the High Times Cannabis Cup, you can easily find one of us.

-SamS

where can i buy the ticket and show the samples?

mack 10

Veteran
ifrane makes some badboy hash,if its as good as last years, For sure a poss winner. i'll be in town sampling all of Amsterdam's finest. if i have something good enough i will consider entering,(if i'm deemed worthy) not sure i can make the cut with ifrine,skunkman and amsterdams finest hash makers but you never know...
mack.

ifrane

ifrane makes some badboy hash,if its as good as last years, For sure a poss winner. i'll be in town sampling all of Amsterdam's finest. if i have something good enough i will consider entering,(if i'm deemed worthy) not sure i can make the cut with ifrine,skunkman and amsterdams finest hash makers but you never know...
mack.

also you mate don't joke about hash.......
i'll be glad to spend time whit you and all hoters hash makers.....
and for sure we will meet before the htcc 2012 in amsterdam.....
maybe few days before?
@sam_skunkman
ok! no problem! i'll be very happy..........:woohoo:

S

swisscheese

Hope you hash heads have too much fun! Maybe next year I can come and play.

ifrane

we will have a cup in this race? some gift for the winners.....
its better put few euros more and buy some cups also..........

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
i don't know how they roll but seems like its their 10th annual and i guess they have figured it out by then. also i myself prefer not to pay to judge, entering some homemade product should be enough to be allowed to judge the others.

i would like to participate with two buddies of mine (they are definitely dead serious about their hash).

i will hopefully make some nice hash just in time myself to sample. maybe we get an invite. maybe next year. either way looking forward to meeting some of ya all again. :tiphat:

greetings

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
The last few years we gave the winner an LEGEND's Of HASHISH engraved ROOR bong set up for resin.
You can do a search and read about the Legend's of Hashish dinners and get an idea, we have entertainment, and sometimes film. The real focus is the resin. This is a resin smokers over the top event.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226850&highlight=Legend's+hashish

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=71203&highlight=legends+hashish+dinner

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=114489&highlight=skunkman+secret

I would not spend much time worrying about the prize, instead worry about trying to make some resin to share or beat the other resins entered in the contest. This is the 5th year of the Legends Resin Cup.
There are pictures posted of some of the resin winners the last few years, like Sleestak.
Good luck,
-SamS

we will have a cup in this race? some gift for the winners.....
its better put few euros more and buy some cups also..........

Last edited:

ifrane

The last few years we gave the winner an LEGEND's Of HASHISH engraved ROOR bong set up for resin.
You can do a search and read about the Legend's of Hashish dinners and get an idea, we have entertainment, and sometimes film.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226850&highlight=Legend's+hashish

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=71203&highlight=legends+hashish+dinner

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=114489&highlight=skunkman+secret

I would not spend much time worrying about the prize, instead worry about trying to make some resin to share or beat the other resins entered in the contest. This is the 5th year of the Legends Resin Cup.
There are pictures posted of some of the winners the last few years, like Sleestak.
Good luck,
-SamS

excuse me,not get me wrong, I proposed because it is nice to have a little souvenir of the event ...
is the first time that maybe I can participate in and are totally in the dark as you are and will be carried out ..... I will read the link you posted .....:tiphat: