What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatcha Puffin

Green Supreme

Veteran
Vapin Stormwarning in the Glassvape on the burner. Peace GS

ps. forgot to take the pic till the nug was vaped. apologies

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice shots in this thread, much love GS :smoke out:

Still have plenty of this in my jars this is what I toke on daily and there are little tasty surprises perfect for salad toppings I get to collect as buds are gently broken apart. Smells like sweet hashy citrus spray. :biggrin:

picture.php

Green Supreme

Veteran
Forgot this one yesterday. Its a salad of Astroboy's watermelon pheno and Sister M that I puffed at work. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

loving the last pic GS, the color comparison is nice, THE COLORS DUKE, THE COLORS!!!

Green Supreme

Veteran
Some Sweet Blue, Sister M and Sweet Pink Grapefruit I puffed with Marihuanaman this afternoon. Peace GS

Last edited:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Blue looks super hazey & sugar frosted man, really nice! :good:

for a few weeks i've been smoking some crap, 50 bucks an ounce hahahaha

I've been waiting for Harvey to show up... fuck he takes a while.

just cracked and bought a bag of "real" weed.

pshhhh its STILL PK????? fuck some/most commercial growers are fucking BORING... (no offence, well... ya a little)

3 weeks and its back to the sticky icky icky... shit so good you be like fuck it , ill get two.

ps moving once a year will really put a damper on your weed jars... i dont recommend it

oh ya Green, you run the green crack on the reg? I've had it for a while, cant decide if she's a long term keeper though. fugg I should have kept the cecil when I had it, i think.

If you do run it how do you find it responds the best? Ive tried vegging for a while and sog and cant finger out whats best.

plus I made a bad batch of Qwiso with the green crack and now every time I smell the plant or the bud it kinda reminds me of that fateful afternoon. Weird I know.

H

Homer J Pimpin

flo

picture.php

and bushy's grape punch (if ya dont know yet get some bog beans, un-hun)

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest 150314

ps moving once a year will really put a damper on your weed jars... i dont recommend it

oh ya Green, you run the green crack on the reg? I've had it for a while, cant decide if she's a long term keeper though. fugg I should have kept the cecil when I had it, i think.

If you do run it how do you find it responds the best? Ive tried vegging for a while and sog and cant finger out whats best.

plus I made a bad batch of Qwiso with the green crack and now every time I smell the plant or the bud it kinda reminds me of that fateful afternoon. Weird I know.
Green crack grows exactly like the pk from what I have seen, short and bushy not much stretch. I enjoy the stone of it more than pk, its more of a longer lasting pain killer relaxing effect in my experience.