What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

I cant wait until I've got the means to grow my own weed. The idea of having a stash like S_a_H's is incredible. This is a shot of my latest purchase and I didnt get a name but it is definitly the best herb I've ever smoked. A friend got me a small sack for my birthday and I had to get her dealers number cause it was such great weed.

...FOH

G

slips, thats a damn fine stash o hash my friend, outa curiosity what weight are we takin

Few Diff. Buds...

Few Diff. Buds...

There's a shot of HP in there I think and a few shots of some other pretty impressive bud. I liked them both. Definitely some prime smoke... Everybody elses pics are looking great too. Enjoy... Oh there's a pic of a packed bowl topped w/ resin heads too.

mikeh

sannie said:
Here soms trich=shots
First one is jack herrer
Foto=PPRYELVU.jpg

blue chronic;
Foto=7E3BRZDY.jpg

Twisted fruit;
Foto=LDO8TOBZ.jpg

Lavender;
Foto=IEZLARI4.jpg

Sage&sour;
Foto=WVIYKXWO.jpg

NYCD;
Foto=RSSR67YY.jpg

All excelent smokes :joint:

greetz sannie

High sanny,

Nice pictures mate :)

keep the good work up !

G

I just got this on friday from very nice person who is a member here but doesn't post anymore. The strain is snocone and its awesome...

I found a few (what I think to be) banannas on some of the buds (you can see em on the big bud) but my guess is they just popped up at the end of the grow because there aren't any seeds.

Last edited:

kurlyq2g

trichomefarmer very nice grass, man.. who bred that, i dont know anything about it, and i think i need to fix that. :D