What's new

Casey Jones Smoke Report

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
hi everyone,

i did a small smoke report about the 'casey jones' i tried in my last run.
got that one as a cutting from my good friend buddah (thx dude :thank you:). so here we go. :dance013:

Strain: Casey Jones (Oriental Express x ECSD v3) by Head Seeds
Flowering Time: 75-80 days
Trichomes: 20%Clear, 70% Cloudy, 10% Amber
Sativa/Indica Ratio: 70/30 (mostly sativa)
Testing Method: Joint

picture.php

picture.php

Texture/Feel 9/10
nice density. huge swollen calyxes, hard and compact. all coated with lof of resin.

Smell 8/10
a mix of lovely scents of citrus, diesel/fuel. all rounded off with some spicy/incense flavour.

Taste 7/10 Taste
the ecsd comes really through. straight sour/fuel with no floral undertone ... mixed with a little bit citrus/lemon flavour but less than it smells.
mainly sour and slight pepper/spicy/incense flavours. little bit harsh, but smoke is not too thick.

High 8/10
effect onset is more immediate. in the first 5 minutes it's slow, creeping. u think u should
take another drag. then it hits u immediately like a delayed exponential function. :D
from that moment on u wont do much. it certainly effects ur body.
high is still very clear headed/wide awake, the head is glowing like a big fat bulb ...
but with every drag from now on it squeezes ur body a little bit more. high lasts for 2-3 hours.
smoking too much of it will definitely result in an inert, torpid state of mind.

Overall 8/10
This strain is easy to grow. Grows very sativa in shape while stretch is aproximately 2,5-3 times.
Buds form to a nice sativa, sourdiesel-like shape with very nice density and coated in resins.
The aromas ranges from diesel/fuel and citrus/lemon leaving you with a more sour and spicy taste in your mouth and on the gums.
The high is very relaxing/soothing, clear headed vision with mostly an uplifting mental high while providing a good relaxing body stone.

It's not my very favorite as iam more into fruity/floral flavours but i really like the high of this one.
And it's indeed a really good cross. So try it out if u can.

Will be back later with few more smoke reports about some strains from the last run
like sweetpinkgrapefruit, victory, sour diesel (dansk cut), sweet skunk and more. :)

greets,randa

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Thanks for the fine report. I grew out some Casey few years back and found it just like your experience with it. I did fine it very tasty tho.

M

Mr dude

just had some casey j that looked almost identicle to your picture the smell was the high note for me taste was bland high was nice just missing a kick kinda mild and up i thought found 1 seed a little to late half burnt

F

FIREofKALI

i dont know what casey jones you smoked dude:wave: or mr. dude, but diesel phenos of cj kick you just like good diesel can kick you, and as same as stony head high... those other phenos are maybe more mild in first minutes of high, high is comin longer...but is more celebral, i think pretty much celebral for such quick flowering plant.. also longer lastin high 3+ hours than diesel phenos, for me more potent...

i agre with randalika its relaxing... like my bro Elessar says: "casey takes you right there where jack herrer can takes you, but much more friendly" i would personally prefer cj over ssh or jh anyday...

very nice smoke report, thx for sharin:thank you:

M

Mr dude

maybe it was a imposter i had would not be suprised got it from a so co deespence places are full of bubba and og ad urkle that are terrible i bought a 8th of urkle that tasted like fish food returned it lady was kinda trippin but gave in got that casey jones for trade it was the best smoke i got from them just diff than yall describe

2ezy

Your report is spot on Randalika.

The only downside I found with Casey is the paranoia it can produce.

vSync

Nice pics, thanks for the report.
Casey Jones was my favourite on my last trip to the 'dam.. btw I get paranoia too but not from this strain

Latest posts

Latest posts