What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey girl's Was I being a prevert if so I'm sorry.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
If I was I'm sorry. The warning kind of upset me. Hey KK send me something sweet to cheer me up. :comfort: :kiss: is my face red?

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Me to, I wonder what I said that I would start a thread in the women's forum. Heck it was posted 3 years ago. I ain't got a clue. Wish I could tell you sweet. Why was I in the women's forum? I just saw your post sweet then my name, WOW, hope I wasn't being a prevert again. LOL

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I just did a search and here's what went down. It was mid-nite friday (tequila night) I just got home drunk and requested pics from the bad girls club. There it is. I blame the tequila if I need to blame anything. LOL gees that was a long time ago I didn't remember it at all. Good old search. Weiner pic would be a whole thread. LOL

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Is there anything more desperate then trying to talk to women on the Internet lol Drunk too... damn man... Cannabis forum and all..... Id try smoke danker chronic to put my whino ass in check :)

Latest posts

Latest posts