What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chimera's GF x BB (aka sweettooth) round 2 with her pack 2 =)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the sweet tooth Chimera bred for spice of life he sells it under his label as GF x BB. This is my second pack and not my last...This strain is so much fun and there's so much to find in it. Not one bad plant yet! I plan on chopping on day 65 which is when I think they would've been rdy the first round. 15 more days of growth has me psyched...These buds are very large and very hard! I expect very nice weight.

If you want to see more pics link is in my sig to the grow thread and I will add finished shots here when I am done.

All pics are 50 flowering and yes I like Canadian whiskey and lots of it.

P6041599.JPG

Pheno 1:

P6041617.JPG

Pheno 2 (The Beast):

P6041618.JPG

Pheno 3:

P6041608.JPG

Pheno 4:

P6041600.JPG

P6041598.JPG

P6041577.JPG

F

fat freddy

That bottle is full 40 amps.Hard to find something better than gf x bb. Well done chimera.

G

grapepunched

wow 40, another impressive display of chimera's genes
and your grow skills... thank you for sharing, how do they smell?

peace

-gp

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow 40, another impressive display of chimera's genes
and your grow skills... thank you for sharing, how do they smell?

peace

-gp

This is what I said in the thread and what they currently smell like in flower.

The smell on all of these is out of this world. It was nice the first time I grew it, but not near this strong or distinct...one of my favorites is 110% skittles...Right when you open a bag. The other one smells like the sweetest strawberries I have ever smelled. Another smells like grapecrush soda with grapefruits. The beast as I called it earlier smells distinctly of sweet grapefruits.

When I say they smell the way they do I mean it. No joke that is 100% what they smell like no ifs ands or buts about it. It's not even questionable. I even had another person smell test them and the first one was the skittles and he replied what it smelled like instantly heh. I am really friggin excited to say the least.

I really think the change in smell is due to the fact that I am growing organic now and only add per gallon 1-2 tsp tiger bloom, cha ching 1/4 tsp, or beastie blooms 1/4 tsp near the end (20-15 days before harvest) if I feel it's lacking any bloom nutes. I only do that now when the plants are hungry and if they don't look like they need it I don't add it lesson learned.

Before I am quite sure I was starving some plants of certain things and way over feeding others causing bad quality smelling bud come harvest time on most plants not all.

Ulys and fred thanks a lot for compliments guys I appreciate it.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey 40, great job, and thanks for the info, I didn't know sweet tooth was chimeras work in disguise.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Those look and sound incredible, you've convinced me to make a purchase. Good job on going organic, now just nix the remainder of the chem nutes your using and enjoy some 100% organic.
AIM_smiley.gif
There are organic ways to get your plants some fast bloom nutes, look into aerated compost teas and all that stuffs. One baby step at a time, I sometimes say.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the compliments. They are really getting big now and packing on trichs. Definitely haven't had a harvest like this yet.

And yea Canna thats my next step for sure! I've already read a couple of threads and will be repeating the process, but right now I am just doing what I know works. I really need to find somewhere that sells kelp meal where I live but that is not likely it seems.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the compliments. They are really getting big now and packing on trichs. Definitely haven't had a harvest like this yet.

And yea Canna thats my next step for sure! I've already read a couple of threads and will be repeating the process, but right now I am just doing what I know works. I really need to find somewhere that sells kelp meal where I live but that is not likely it seems.

I'm not sure how the price compares or if its the same stuff, but I seen Kelp Powder at a local health food store.
711.gif

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmm kelp powder...I will research. Went to look for maxicrop at my dro store today but nada.

I have been using age old kelp but I am not sure if it is the same as using kelp meal...Someday heh.

Den0ts

Very nice. I have a sweet tooth dominant pheno from my super sweet cindy 05 pack. It smells just like sweet pink grapefruit.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They double in size...on two of the plants the buds were so big that I swore off ever using FF Cha Ching and Beastie Bloomz again on plants the already yield good. I used both once towards the end and the buds on two of them were so large that I had to actually chop them up so they did not mold when drying. When I mean chop up they were literally about the size of 2 baseballs...and those two plants also had to have the tops cut off early because of bud rot.

Here is a pheno of GF x BB that tastes and smells a lot like skittles and seeing these at max res is astounding. I have 2 more phenos to share with you:

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_00111.jpg
IMG_00051.jpg

This is not the same GF x BB pheno as bove but this is one of the two I spoke of that had absolutely gigantic buds. I am sorry for not having more pictures but at the time I was dealing way too much in and out of the garden:

P6131865.jpg

m0lecule

Wow - sweet and frosty! Sipping some nicely cured F13, and still looking at these pix thinking I should pick this up while I can...so many beans so little space!

Would love to hear a report on this, especially to see how different if at all the phenos are high-wise.

Nicely done 40!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This pheno has a great grapefruit citrus taste and smell. Its very sweet and one of my favorite flavors so far.

IMG_0194.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_02001.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0208.JPG

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ya 40 they look great, another fine example of your skills