Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Arkansas > Anybody else in this state growing???

Thread Title Search
Anybody else in this state growing??? Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2018, 11:35 PM #1
Arkansux

Arkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the roughArkansux is a jewel in the rough
Anybody else in this state growing???

If so , I would love to see what all y'all are growing.... And just generally talk about the state of things here....

Get out of those woods and show what you're doing.....
Arkansux is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 11:03 PM #2
SoaringHi

SoaringHi will become famous soon enough
Nope, not at all. Never have, never will.

Last edited by SoaringHi; 12-08-2018 at 04:18 AM.. Reason: Blah
SoaringHi is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2018, 12:08 AM #3
MrNeomega

MrNeomega is on a distinguished road
We're here, we're just taking it slow and easy. I'm currently growing a lot of CBD varieties, Charlotte's Angel and some others from Dutch Passion, hand watering in coco. There are a lot of people in our state that would love an alternative to opioids booze and cigarettes, it's coming soon.

But yeah, 2 years after it was legalized here, it's still a barren wasteland.
MrNeomega is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 11:16 PM #4
TruffleButler

TruffleButler will become famous soon enough
Arkansas is one of the slowest "do nothin" places on earth. Everyone is a flake. If you grow, you know what I mean. Partners who want to reap benefits without contributing. Old "friends" claiming they can move weight and taking out hefty fronts with a dozen excuses lined up. The only people I was ever able to work with were females.

I've got farmers asking me about getting into hemp. Well, you're about 5 years behind already. They like to do a lot of "thinkin about" and not a lot of "doin". No one has even asked what a hemp permit costs. They just sit around and do nothing,while other regions have already dominated production.

No one is even asking for clarification on the caregiver situation, going on 3 years now. There's no mention if a patient can sign their grow rights to a caregiver,which is the only way a collective/co-op could function, with the entire 5 production licenses and 30 retail permits going to giant out of state chain location investors.

I have family in a population 1000 town in AR. And out of the 30 dispensaries across the state, of course there's one opening 24 miles away. We all know what that means. Just another Arizona
Garbage shit for sale, illegal to grow. A strategic shit show, and no one is even fighting back. The Arkansas way.
TruffleButler is offline Quote