What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble Plays With LED's...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I think the quality looks pretty damn good to me.

after 28 pages of reading and following this thread, I had higher hopes for a final "take away" post that details the grow and results a little more, so I didnt have to go back and dig thru all the posts to find out.
-strain
-dissipation watts
-when the 4th light was added
-etc.

but I know people get busy and it is what it is.

Clearly the yield was very underwhelming for any lighting setup, HPS or otherwise. Have you grown this Exotic C&C before. because my experience with it is a dramatic difference in yield between phenos. I just finished a CCP run that has cookies and cream in it, some phenos put out 139g dry weight per plant, while other phenos: 175g per plant dry weight.

If it were my grow, i would be looking at:
-is this a proven pheno for yield
-was temperature really to blame that much
-is Dynagrow really that effective of a nutrient line
-was airflow and co2 adequate in the tent

I hope you take my comments as constructive. I have very high hopes for the innovations that Starlight and Flipchip are bringing to the market place. I applaud your efforts and thank you for documenting it and bringing us an unbiased look at this exciting new product. We can all learn from your experiences. cheers.

Hey man, your right! I have not done a product review like this and am not sure how to properly have a final presentation...

You have much more experience in this category and will take your advice and try to implement them to better my next review...

Appreciate it...:tiphat:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Any pic's of the SHJ Dawn? I run her, she's great.

End of this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=317508&page=9

You want temps warm enough (75-80F) with any kind of lighting to cause your plants to transpire. Plants that transpire at a healthy rate will have increased demands on waterings/feedings as compared to a cooler room.

You'll get more vigorous growth above and below your medium when temps are in the proper range and that will subsequently increase production.

At those temps you would need to keep RH at 70%. I can get the RH to about 60% in my cab using a fogger and then the A/C trying to cool it pulls out a ton of humidity so the battle between fogger and A/C is where my issue is.

After playing with and trying different temps, I ended up at 60% RH and according to the chart the optimum temp for proper transpiration was 63 - 72F.

Next run I will experiment and run temps a little higher and see what happens.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Bro he calls me the white ninja......
Because he hates on it so hard, and I always post next to defend her honor lol.
Fuck you Stoney don't even say shit bout white

Nice nugs dawgy

You stoked for Diaz vs mcgregor tonight? I am. Who you got? I'll see if you reply before it starts.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Bro he calls me the white ninja......
Because he hates on it so hard, and I always post next to defend her honor lol.
Fuck you Stoney don't even say shit bout white

Nice nugs dawgy

You stoked for Diaz vs mcgregor tonight? I am. Who you got? I'll see if you reply before it starts.

Hella stoked!!! War Diaz!!!!

Watching it by myself, but whatever! :tiphat:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
I'll be with you in spirit bro

And yo thanks again for the stream. I've used it a few times for those solo fight nights. Easily saved me $300 last year.

Can't thank you enough watching fighting is my favorite pastime these days.

krunchbubble

Veteran
I'll be with you in spirit bro

And yo thanks again for the stream. I've used it a few times for those solo fight nights. Easily saved me $300 last year.

Can't thank you enough watching fighting is my favorite pastime these days.

That one went down a few months ago, I use gamepass.tv now, It costs $7 a day or pay $30 a month...

Really good quality stream...

Hope your good!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
I am good same to you.

I used the other one last fight. Worked fine. Auto signs me in and everything. Try it.

If it takes a crap on me I'll def peep the other.

Saw those IG vids tent looks nice.

Tater427

Hey guys, Good thread, I am having trouble with the 320. The weight is not there. I seem to be failing at every turn not getting the results I need. When I do look under the microscope I do see good looking trichomes but the weight is not there. Also my recipe for nutrients is thrown off. I can not get the right recipe. I end up burning the shit out of the buds. Keeping my ppm between 700-840 reduces the nutrient toxicity, but it is just a weird turn events. I am about to go back to the hps

Tater427

By the way I use botanicare. Silica blast, hydroguard, calmg, and the respectable food being bloom or grow. I end up in the 700ppm for the grow and then with the bloom under the 320 leds I do not know my recipe. If I go over 980 ppm I will end up with nitrogen toxicity....so I got to flush it out and drop the ppm to the 700

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hey guys, Good thread, I am having trouble with the 320. The weight is not there. I seem to be failing at every turn not getting the results I need. When I do look under the microscope I do see good looking trichomes but the weight is not there. Also my recipe for nutrients is thrown off. I can not get the right recipe. I end up burning the shit out of the buds. Keeping my ppm between 700-840 reduces the nutrient toxicity, but it is just a weird turn events. I am about to go back to the hps

By the way I use botanicare. Silica blast, hydroguard, calmg, and the respectable food being bloom or grow. I end up in the 700ppm for the grow and then with the bloom under the 320 leds I do not know my recipe. If I go over 980 ppm I will end up with nitrogen toxicity....so I got to flush it out and drop the ppm to the 700

Cant really blame the light for low yields if you have very serious underlying issues...

Are you using the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom? Im asking because it does not register right on PPM meters, due to the organics....

Personally, I would STOP using all the products you currently are except for the PBP, following the instructions at 1/2 strength till the are healthy enough to be able to take more nutrient without having problems. Use calmag and silica only when its needed, its not mandatory...

I was accidentally running 1500+ PPM's without any burning issues under these lights...

O

OG Tree Grower

I have a buddy I'm helping out and he insisted on filling his 6x6 tent with Mars hydro 320 series lights x2, there 410 watts each and it claims it covers a 4x4 area but I'm pretty sceptical it can grow solid buds in a 4x4 area, they also recommend keeping the lights 24-30" above the plants. What are your thoughts on this krunch?

Tater427

Really no calmg? Hmmm okay I will give shot next feeding cycle, thank you for the response. I will keep you posted.

Tater427

Cant really blame the light for low yields if you have very serious underlying issues...

Are you using the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom? Im asking because it does not register right on PPM meters, due to the organics....

Personally, I would STOP using all the products you currently are except for the PBP, following the instructions at 1/2 strength till the are healthy enough to be able to take more nutrient without having problems. Use calmag and silica only when its needed, its not mandatory...

I was accidentally running 1500+ PPM's without any burning issues under these lights...

Really? No calmg, Mkay I will do it next feeding cycle. Thank you for your input.