What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you ever heard of Nepalese hash with the name Black Spice

VladThaGod

I just heard about it for the first time a couple of days ago, and I was wondering how they do it, does someone know?

FishmanK

Oh Vlad hash lover m0n

the problem with names is anyone can stick one on there and others can mis-remember
keep this in mind when hunting for the best high you ever had by name...

harder things make this happen too and they call it "chasing the dragon" :)

If there was a flavor to it or an effect it had you liked very much, if you describe this
then maybe there is something someone is growing now they can tell you about that is similar for effect or flavor...

Tynehead Tom

according to the book hashish, afghani hash of 1971 and prior was the dragon and folks have been chasing it ever since. if I am understanding Clark's writings on the subject it would seem that after 1975 there were several very organized groups that created the worlds export hash market and with the chasing of the pre 1972 afghan sticky, and during the crackdowns in Afghanistan, the hash smugglers moved on to Pakistan, Nepal, morocco ect. often "nepali" hash was a blend of hashes from Pakistan ect , all with the goal of chasing the dragon that was the pre 72 afghan sticky.

Opiums were mixed in for this very reason, trying to create the very best hashish, again , chasing that afghan dragon. Nepali hash, in the export records clark details in his book , which end in the 90's show nepali hash as Black temple balls or fingers. He also shows it wasn't always of good quality but when it was it was outstanding.
Afghan black , exported in various quality and with varying seals and containments were exported to north America in large amounts into the 90's. I belive this is the hash that we got here called Gold seal and also the romeo and Juliet. There was also a thriving Jamaican hash market but I won't get in to that.
Now, after typing all that, bear in mind, I am just regurgitating from clark's book to the best of my understanding.

BUDBWOY

There are a few coffeeshops in Amsterdam that sell an expensive Nepalese Hash that`s called "Black Spice" for around 18,- Euro, if my memory serves me right it was Hill Street Blues Coffeshop.

Only black spice i know of was from Dman when spice brothers was around. Some real world class potent smoke. Havent had anything like it in a long time. People would actually kick it oit of their garden because it was too strong haha and that's no bullshit

Weedsa

Also
IF this was real from those countries
THEN opium in it is not uncommon

heh :)

More info of this? Lol :biggrin:
Had pretty amazing charas couple of times in India&Nepal. If it is good stuff rat shit size piece of it is enough for 2-3 weekend smokers for evening. Never heard of mixing opium to it - though opium is pretty common especially in Northern India.
Once went to buy some at Varanasi and oh maaaan that test piece got me trippin. They showed several kg pieces of super soft black hash which seemed to be too good to be true. But the test piece was something killer charas or something mixed to it.

I bought small piece and later ate it for 10 days, every day 4.20pm 2-3g. I made it sure that im back in my room before 9pm becouse the high intensified for trippin mode around sunset. Good days :smoker: