What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Violeta

LouDog420

Violeta seedlings on the right. Ready for a repot. Popped two packs from 2017 stock.

Plan is to clone all females for selections, and everything will go to open pollination. I have a feeling there's some freaky gems lying in the diversity of the f2s

full

srdn

Violeta amore mio......3 different phenos and i can tell wich one i prefer......

Attachments

• DSCF6072.JPG
    DSCF6072.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 195
  • DSCF6130.JPG
    DSCF6130.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 170
  • DSCF6139.JPG
    DSCF6139.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 174
  • DSCF6155.JPG
    DSCF6155.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 188
  • DSCF6160.JPG
    DSCF6160.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 177
  • DSCF6162.JPG
    DSCF6162.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 183

srdn

Hello @srdn, I will soon be sowing some violeta in a small growroon, 67cm high, can you tell me how much stretch I should expect in flowering?
Thanks in advance
Hi super grass.....67 cm is low......if you get the sativa pheno it might be a problem, but the other phenos might be more manageable....keep in mind that the sativa influence is there....

SuperGrass

Hi super grass.....67 cm is low......if you get the sativa pheno it might be a problem, but the other phenos might be more manageable....keep in mind that the sativa influence is there....

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
I'm going to use small pots anyway, to keep the size down, and top and lst them, I should do it.
Your babies are beautiful, well done.

srdn

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
I'm going to use small pots anyway, to keep the size down, and top and lst them, I should do it.
Your babies are beautiful, well done.
thanks for the compliments, I put all my love growing them.......
Lst and topping sure will help....and maybe starting directly from 12\12 will help but of course it's your choice based on your set up and experience.....good luck with your babies!

LouDog420

Violeta approx 1.5 weeks into flower.

Utterly abused in tiny 1/2gallon pots, but finally on drippers and getting settled in. Ended up with 10 females out of the two packs.

Color coming on already. The darkest at the moment is also the biggest and most vigorous. Some leaves seem to have a metallic/shiny look to them.

Should limp through this run in the half gallons, as they'll get moved to a tent shortly to live out their lives, and we'll run them all from clone with better conditions to get an idea of who might stick around.

We're flowering out the males at a different location

full

full

full

full

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking Violetas @srdn :) Beautiful, good yielding and well developed plants, great looking flowers and resins as well! Glad you started to enjoy some this Xmas time. You too @shiva82 that bud looks simply :yummy:

Garden looks very neat and healthy after sorting the females and males @LouDog420 just enough females to fit perfectly the indoor space for the flowering stage (y) great looking purple males with sativa influence. Curious to learn more about the parent plants you are going to finally select for the reproduction.

Welcome to our room on ICMag @Good Egg :D and thanks for sharing pics of your great looking Violeta colas passing mid flowering!

Have a great start of 2023 ! :wave:

Good Egg

Many thanks for the welcome @dubi
Here is the only other picture I have of Violetta a few weeks further on, grown in 3L in a corner (over fed by the looks of it). I really enjoyed this cultivar. Especially those bubblegum PCK leaning plants. Beautiful colours and extremely vigorous with strong side branching. Many thanks for your work on this and all the best for 2023.

29001493-CD11-41B9-A1FF-7A98DBB72D1A.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks great and welll developed for being grown in a corner in a 3 liter pot @Good Egg ;)
Great resins, colors and flower production, glad you manage to experience the berry bubblegum terps from Purple PCK 2002 mother! Enjoy! :ying:

LouDog420

Great looking Violetas @srdn :) Beautiful, good yielding and well developed plants, great looking flowers and resins as well! Glad you started to enjoy some this Xmas time. You too @shiva82 that bud looks simply :yummy:

Garden looks very neat and healthy after sorting the females and males @LouDog420 just enough females to fit perfectly the indoor space for the flowering stage (y) great looking purple males with sativa influence. Curious to learn more about the parent plants you are going to finally select for the reproduction.

Welcome to our room on ICMag @Good Egg :D and thanks for sharing pics of your great looking Violeta colas passing mid flowering!

Have a great start of 2023 ! :wave:
My chucks are for personal preservation generally in case a clone mom is lost.

Working with small populations, I try to keep as much in the line as possible. So selections will be minimal, aside from anything deleterious or obviously weak/intersex removed. Chuck it now and sort it later is the motto!

Thanks for your work on these dubi