What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

coco stadium

250wscrogger

2kw...22x white widow in 3 gallon pots of bcuzz coco.
Gh 6/9 with epsom. Pruned at day 21
Bloombastic day 24-40
Koolbloom day 40-50
1.6-1.7 ec throughout flower.

D

DHF

Looks good Bro....How big is/was the room......They finished yet ?....Interested in final numbers....

Love the lower ppm`s across the board.....Less is more....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

250wscrogger

8x8 room

they got their last feed yesterday day 50... flush starting tomorrow and they're coming down on the 24th... i think it should be over 4# but we'll know in about 2.5-3 weeks

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
lookin good dude, great swellage already..

that WW looks different than my local version , they call it Pico's poison i think.

250wscrogger

I was thinking about switching to horizontal for a while in room 2 but now I think I'll just keep the two stadiums instead because it's simple and it works fine.

250wscrogger

I harvested on day 56 (this widow is perfect at 56-60...I've let it go 65 and 70 before and the high seems to dull down after 65 days for some reason) should have final numbers in about 4-5 days...
I'm hoping for 5# but anything over 4 would make me happy on my first run with coco (slight over veg)
I'll add 600w per room in the fall and will get a mini split before the spring...45% RH, 68f dark, 78f lights on in each room. I don't like exhausting outside.... right now in the summer the rooms can creep up to 82-84f on a hot day...shitty. I'll just keep the basement at 68f, 45% RH with the A/C and dehumidifier and everything will be perfect. (8-10 degree temp diff on/off...depending if veg room is on or not)

Hopefully I'll be running 2 rooms full of GSC within a couple months! :peacock:
I think 5+ per room is possible with this setup
Rooms will be 2 weeks apart now for 12 crops per year.

burns1n209

nice job man. add a little co2 sense its all sealed up and your have some bad ass plants. not that you dont already.. good job.............burns

250wscrogger

Well I ended up with 70 oz total from this room...pretty happy with that :biggrin:
Coco has improved my yields as well as quality/density.
Almost 2.2# per 1kw in 8 weeks flower time....
2+ per 1k is much better than the 1.5# per 1k average I had with pro-mix.

I don't know if I should just add 600w per room or turn the two rooms into one 8'x16' stadium with 5kw (3ft centers on the bulbs)

Which would be more efficient?

With one big room I could just run the lights at night and it would be cool year round with no A/C.

Mountain High

Veteran
Nice pull Scrogger!

I like the flip flop idea over the one bigger room, easier to keep up with the trimmin'.

How long did you veg from rooted clone for? Veg in the vert stadium or under horizontal?
I'm just about to flip my first stadium, pics in my sig. I have no idea how long to veg in this set up!

Latest posts

Latest posts