What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ways to mount bottom light in a donut

420ish

i would like to see the various ways people have made stands for the bottom light in a donut.i can not find many when searching.i only want to build one and not redo it 5 times like usual.thanks in advance for all help

picture.php

Use a strip of metal and an anchor :)

or make one from wood as long as you make sure the heat is taken care of

P

pine boy

Attach it to a carbon filter-fan combo_Of your choosing of course

You could try plumber's strap, its metal half inch strap in varying thickness, has holes in it and usually bends easily into shape and holds that shape. I use it for hanging my lights. Hardware stores usually carry it and the little nuts and bolts that fit the holes r usually with em.

420ish

thanks for the replys.i saw someones,liked it, and now i cant find it again.i was hoping to see pics.the design is not hard just remember seeing a nice designed one

Latest posts

Latest posts