What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going vertically - few questions

what if you used blocks 1/2 to 1/3 the size, built a second level with own trays, feed, ect... and put only one plant in each? longer veg so not maximizing plant #'s, ect...

Grizz

Veteran
OP: I've read this whole thread carefully. What I'm seeing in you is a guy with a lot of understanding "in theory" asking questions from guys who have experience. And then after you've asked for their experience, you still want "theory" to win. Nobody here giving you advice is selling you anything or getting anything for steering you toward or away from any concept. It's all intended to help.

Everybody experiments and you should too. But the reason that I post my grow threads from concept to sketch to build to grow is so that I have experts (like the homies in here trying to help you) throwing insight at me throughout the process.

On my builds my concept changed in some pretty major ways from start to finish based on the input of the growers in our community.

If you aren't sure who to listen to, you should be reading threads of your own choosing and finding voices that speak to you. What I do is go to a section I want to know more about (i.e. Vertical / Colosseum Growing) and then read the stickies or click on the column to sort all the views in the subforum by # of posts or # of views and then read them thoroughly.

Good luck with your grow and please post up your results so we can all learn with you.
well said, i really wish i could have talked to other growers 20 yrs ago, sure would have saved me a lot of $$$ and failed crops

there is so much veteran advise in this forum its unreal, i learn shit everytime i log on, you have to listen , weigh the info, see what applys to you and how you can apply it to your needs, good luck.