What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

Nice job LouDog! That purple girl is a beaut! Got some CJ ready for the flush and really looking forward to trying her out. Who needs trimmers with buds like these? Great gear H3ad!

Trimmers??? I've been growing casey for too many rounds, I forgot what that word means, can you clarify?? :laughing:

Hope your casey is tasty with that rip-roaring high bro. Nice to see you stop by

LD

bozga

Seems like CJ is true winner strain!!..... Great job and descriptions LouDog mate :D You must be enjoying...... :D
irie
boz :wave:

DRorganic

Veteran

heres a shot of my PUS Casey Jones#3 f2 @ day 12 of flowering
the only female found in a ten pack
hopin she turns out anything like the flicks stagger, loudog or august put up!

you should of kept the best male and taken clones off of that one girl so you could flower out the seed plant and made f2 out of the clone.

but thes pictures do make me jealous . i have wanted cj for so long but i can not seem to get a pack when there up for sale. ther gone like chicken and corn. gone i wished head seeds would make plenty to go around . good luck

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you should of kept the best male and taken clones off of that one girl so you could flower out the seed plant and made f2 out of the clone.

but thes pictures do make me jealous . i have wanted cj for so long but i can not seem to get a pack when there up for sale. ther gone like chicken and corn. gone i wished head seeds would make plenty to go around . good luck

was gonna do this but had a mishap with my clones and accidently threw out clones from the two males i was keeping. this is what happens when things arent labeled properly:( definitely didnt lose the cuts to her though. have three going, getting ready for the next round.

L

LouDog420

Oh no ghostnugz!! Too bad you lost your males but at least you got your lady.

Where you at h3ad?? I need me another fine casey jones male please

Got my lady already, just want to whore her out to some casey males :dance013:

The search is half the fun!

but this is the other half :tiphat:
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sure wish he would release some more stock of everything he has. I only have one pack of his beans left

L

LouDog420

I feel you hammerhead. I've got a decent amount of cj F2s but its not the same.

Looking at that wavy gravy.... Maybe some tw II... Shit I want them all again, cause you know I can't miss out on the CJ... Everyone needs some h3ad...

L

LouDog420

Thanks sotf! Glad to see you stop by

My love affair with casey is a bit like your love for the toof! Just can't get enough of this stuff

L

LouDog420

Got my casey keeper running indoors again at 14 days since the flip today. This stretchy little bitch is going to need some major ties this round. Running some blumats and she is sitting right under the 400w hps loving every minute of it. She's gonna get fat!

pic from 12 days... A little fan leaf twist can be seen on the left, which i believe comes from the sour diesel v.3
picture.php

In other news, I popped a bunch of beans for this years outdoor season and threw them all at one plot to pollinate themselves. No watering, just amended soil, slow release ferts, and water crystals. We will let nature decide who breeds with who.

The orgy participants...

casey jones f2s (open pollination - 9 females and 4 males)
sour bubble f2s (open pollination - 3 females and 4 males)
sour bubble x casey jones (males and females of both)

I'm hoping to find some beans that are suitable to my outdoor environment after a few generations of breeding these outdoors. I plan on starting selections next year after the gene pools are mixed a bit, as well as bringing in more of the f2s and hybrid CJxSB as needed.

Wish I still had pics of all my parents, but unfortunately they were erased by the powers that be and cannot be recovered. It was all well documented, but we will start it up again!

Goals of this project are....
- Increase the vigor and rate of growth of sour bubble. Veg growth can be unbearably slow at times.
- Add CJ's airy bud structure to the dense SB buds to avoid mold and fungal issues
- Shorten the flowering time of the CJ slightly to better fit my outdoor environment.
- Create a nice hybrid stone with both sedative and h3ad/energetic effects!

picture.php

L

LouDog420

29 days with our lady casey :tiphat:

picture.php

In not so good news, I spotted surveyor flags near my pollination plot when hiking in. I saw them from a distance and didn't venture all the way over to the plot as they looked a bit too close for comfort. The plots are well amended with ferts and polymer crystals, so we will see in October if they made it or not ....

Good vibes

ambertrich

Veteran
Nice CJ's, LouDog!!

Sorry to hear about the surveyor flags, maybe their sights will bypass you spot.

I am definately going to be running CJ and Wavy Gravy again in the fall (and probably the TWII to make some f2's).

L

LouDog420

Sounds like a great plan ambertrich... I never got a chance to get my hands on the TWII.

Luckily the surveyor flags were in a line ~20 yards to the side of my plot behind some trees. There's a good chance they might make it, but I'm not testing my luck, only checking them come harvest time...

Keep rockin' those caseys bro :tiphat:

D

dramamine

Lookin good LouDog...I'm excited to pop some of the F2's. All your Caseys look top notch...great job

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your caseys are looking killer! Like you said, everybody loves h3ad! Cause good h3ad is hard to find (unless you know where to look)!! lol

My casey f3's are about a week away from chop... out of 7 strains, she's the biggest.

Mad props to Head Seeds for what is one of the best hybrid crosses of all time, IMHO :)

L

LouDog420

Nice to see ya drop by dramimine :wave:

Hey there festivus :wave: You don't need to hype the CJ to me, best hybrid cross I've ever had the joy to grow and smoke on, agree with you there 100%.

I've been watching your monster rocking in that 1 gal :laughing: Just goes to show the solid selection that originally and has since gone into your f3s when you can spit out buds like that...

Only issue I run into is being a bit too high and anxious when I toke on the CJ hardcore :moon: Keep those f3s rocking bro

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Everyones Casey Jones is looking bomb for sure :). Hey LouDog420 that purple CJ is sick ;). Hopefully your plants make it at your pollenation site. I definately need to grab some later this year if they pop back up on SBay, just trying to get some things straight first. This strain has my friends and I jonesing to get some ;), hopefully we can. Ya'll keep up the great work and keep the awesome pics rolling in, take care 1

L

LouDog420

Hey Kant C Shyt, good to have ya by :wave:

Some casey shots from day 46
picture.php

picture.php

LD

Latest posts

Latest posts