What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTroll

The latest version of the Bud Toaster has gone into active duty. This marks a year long effort to bring battery power and digital temperature control to the vaporizer design i have been working on for 8 years.

Here it is sitting on the desk ... just waiting ...

picture.php

Better than a Volcano!

-OT

I got some cool new glass today. I was looking at some amazing bowls by some artist named Salt that had some sort of cyclops/monster thing going on. I was sad I could not afford the $160 to get one...

I got this regular bowl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And I also got this hash oil bowl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

couple of things here i need to adress. 1st

why can't it hold a candel to a roor or toro ???? its at the very least a quality , well made, piece of glass. looking at it it is obviously a quality product.and its not even 1/3 the cost.as a roor.de of that same spec.
how do you justify this?

2nd. I stated i think the price of this is ridiculous...The same for the American strat....But i choose to pay it for two reasons.....1. cause its quality...2 cause its american. and while there are plenty of things wrong with America . American made to me means integrity and pride go in. RooR. de is german made and while i see the quality i cant see any heart.and i cant see the reason for the huge difference in price.So my logic is this

on one hand you have a flawless, heartless,smoking machine..on the other you have a exceptional quality but not flawless..piece of art.made with pride.for 1/3 the cost....I dont need to know what a tree perc is to know that my logic is sound...but i should just stop pretending to think you could even understand logic.

Your logic is ass backwards. You have absolutely no knowledge of roor.de, other than they cost more than your average tube.

It's all good though, sort of a waste for someone like you to buy quality glass.

what exactly is a 'salt'?

i know its that bowl piece you just got but is that just a name for it?
"Salt" is the name of the artist who makes those slides, he's got a very unique grotesque style that includes body parts like face and teeth and usually uses verying shades of blue and brown. you know when you're looking at a genuine salt piece, he does eyes like no one else

Hey everyone I need a site that has some super headie pipes and bubblers. I just broke my favorite pipe today and I NEED a replacement so I wanted to get something real nice that i can leave at home for my head.(something just for me that hits like a champ and that is smooth.)Any advice would be super cool , please send me in the right direction.

Absolut

Got the Hurricane knock-off, the Tsunami

Still one of the smoothest hitting bongs I've hit

Also very, very easy to clean:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts