What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom Pics

ograskal

Veteran
Nice pics Everyone...Schrom is the Bomb!!!!...I've got 3 Schrom ladies flowerin as we speak... :muahaha: ...~ogr

Fire

:smile: !!!

919Schrom-day56.jpg

hey Berry_Coughin' :wave: not long, i still need to get her dialed in :wink:
Thanks Everyone

Last edited:

Dragor

I've also got a mini schrom running (alongside Dabney in the same pot, since they were both young clones when I flowered them). Not as plumped up as this strain's elite breeder -schrooomy420- or Fire's but this molasses I've been feeding in late flowering is helping a great deal and another 4 weeks will definitely help fatten her up. She is overall very slender and not much leaf matter (space-saver strain); oh so frosty with a sharp lemon-cleaner aroma! The high is quite intense and lasts a long time (2-3hrs), mostly a psychedelic/thinking type of high, in an eshlon of its own! I recall the first time I tried this stuff I dubbed it "wizard smoke" from the crazy feeling it gave me! :) thanks A & schrooomy...

@37days: @42days: closeup:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
schrom in the open trainwreck x white widow supposedly in bags

a good friend was gifted clones from his good friend in no cali, my friend grew these clones outside in 120+ temps. he had a few hermi and there was some viable seed produced.

she had a distinct smell of fresh picked mushrooms from early veg on through flower, after chop and small cure she tasted just like fresh mushrooms. the stems when rubbed would have slight hint of lemon but leavse and buds mushrooms. i will grow this again i just need to flower earlier because she got to large for my cab from just a little seedling. you could tell she was something her leaves huge main stem and branchs large and sturdy. very very nice strain

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey all i forgot to mention but notice the brown dust pile off to the left of the pic, he he schrom goodness solid keif from bottom corner of bag he he
10245100_1385.JPG

G

schroom.....your pic is TOPS..............and thanks for the quality cross ya made..........

cheers

ganj on......

Dragor

This is my first time running schrom in my garden and was wondering what you experienced schrom growers (as well as schrooomy himself) thinks about optimal flowering time for her? It seems one can let her go well past the 10-week point for better yields without degradation of THC to CBN (hence prevention of the notorious "couchlock" effect) because the strain is a cross of two highly sativa dominant (if not fully sativa) strains. Yet, I wonder if the effect does get any stronger if one lets it go longer, how about taste? Thanks for any feedback yall might have (in advance)...

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was one of the first to grow Schrom, besides Shrooomy. I remember it getting me paranoid, and only one or two other kinds of weed ever did that to me. A really nice buzz, and that taste is out-of-this-world good. :) I let her go years ago, but when I see people having fun with her still, I get sort of nostalgic and want to taste the sandalwood/lemon smoke again. Not a bad plant for a mistake breeding! Sometimes the best results are from accidental discoveries!

I remember getting the clone and growing her in the back, lower-light area of the room where all unproven clones get stuffed. I didn't take clones because at first she didn't seem too special. However, after getting her finished and smoking some, I MADE SURE to get clones and start again! After another year or so I let her go, never expecting her to get this much attention.

I can't remember what issue, but I made Schrom the "Strain of the Month" in my old Heads Magazine column. Next thing I know Jason King has Schrom listed in one of his Cannabibles as one the world's elite clones. :) Funny how fast these clones get passed around in the cannabis community. Sharon Widow was also on that list, which I also wrote about in the SOTM column before she was known as an elite. Neither Sharon or Schrom are very big yielders, but both are fantastically strong weed.

To this day Schrom remains one of the most memorable smells, tastes I've experienced in pot. BTW, mushrooms was never a smell I found in my Schrom, so check for mold! hehehe

Dragor

What an excellent post Crazy Composer - thank you for your insightful feedback! It is so awesome to hear the nostalgia behind this strain, as it's been around for a really long time I'm sure maybe 30 years? Did schrooomy420 actually get the Columbian Haze back in '74? The mushroom stink never occurred to me either, its always has an alcohol-like volatile pungency to it with menthol overpowering and spicy lurking in the mix.. I am not sure if I will regrow her in the future, once I see how she turns out in this organic environment I've given her I'll make that decision... long live accidental heirloom genetics!
p.s. Crazy Composer, I am somewhat new still to ICM so I hadn't run into any of your posts before, it's so cool to have a former magazine writer on here! Its unfortunate Heads went out of business they were a great cannamag, keep up the cool, well-written posts buddy...

Last edited:

schrooomy420

I never got mushroom out of it either, and believe me I used to eat a BUNCH of mushrooms. CC was one of the very first people that I sent her to back in the day.

Dragor - I take her at 85 days, Some take her a week or two sooner, but 85 is where I like it. I got the seeds from an old friend of mine, he's been selling herb in the same area now for 40 years. The columbian seeds came from a bale back then.

Ograskal - Where are your pics at, I know you have to have some awsome pictures of her.
Good luck for you guys trying her out for the first time.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hello Schrom growers.

Here's a pic or 2...

It's tru JC and Schrom are similar... I think Schrom is stronger but not as much on the yield side.

Peace to All,
M

Latest posts

Latest posts