What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch Kush

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Its really hard to tell getting a ballpark range of your yield, It all depends how she finishes.
Im not sure how your bottom branches are going to make it through that chicken wire?
looks kind of late to cut them off now.

What size is the mound or is it in the ground?

I like Age Old Organics dry/finish fruit as a top dress. I think its water soluable too if you aren't into a top dress

If i was to take a wild guess id say a quarter to a half pound. IDK?

thedudefresco

Its really hard to tell getting a ballpark range of your yield, It all depends how she finishes.
Im not sure how your bottom branches are going to make it through that chicken wire?
looks kind of late to cut them off now.

What size is the mound or is it in the ground?

I like Age Old Organics dry/finish fruit as a top dress. I think its water soluable too if you aren't into a top dress

If i was to take a wild guess id say a quarter to a half pound. IDK?

Thank you.

You think I should remove the chicken wire?

It’s about an 80 gallon hole.

Supersoil from last year that has chilled. There’s wasn’t a plant in it last year.

I ordered some mammoth P.

thedudefresco

What’s funny is that the DK was popped same time as the rest. But I had to leave town for 2 weeks and couldn’t plant transplant the others LOl