What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I grow in 6 inch pots

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I also use Miracle grow at 1/4 strength. I also use Pro-Mix with Mycorrhizae. Here are Tommy Chong's LA Amnesia. Will be feeding soon with Cha Ching with lots of phosphorus. The ones hanging up drying are Amnesia.

Attachments

• P8040493.jpg
    P8040493.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 25
  • P8040494.jpg
    P8040494.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 24
  • P8040495.jpg
    P8040495.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 23
  • P8040496.jpg
    P8040496.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 19
  • P8040497.jpg
    P8040497.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 21

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Good Job!! :D

General Hydroponics "MaxiBloom" is also a great inexpensive replacement for Miracle-Gro. You'll see larger flowers and a much better flavor profile. :D

It's around $15 for 2.2lbs and it goes a loooong way. ;)

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good job, small containers are my bag too. People often over look the fact that it's much easier to withhold (or flush) N from a small container during flowering. I think that's why flowers grown with our method often taste more 'connoisseur' than those grown in beds or large containers.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I like 2-3 gallon coco perlite with megacrop and sometimes in veg ill use miracle grow starter liquid fert for folier feed at 350 ppm.

getting the best genetic;s is critical as well

picture.php

gladysvjubb

Veteran
MAXIBLOOM

MAXIBLOOM

Good Job!! :D

General Hydroponics "MaxiBloom" is also a great inexpensive replacement for Miracle-Gro. You'll see larger flowers and a much better flavor profile. :D

It's around $15 for 2.2lbs and it goes a loooong way. ;)

Thank you for turning me on to MaxiBloom! It is on it's way to me now.

dmandam

Try coco with those 2 gal pots. Your return will almost double.

Would coco really make that much of a difference?
I love my coco and peat moss mix but didn't think the Coco would actually have a crazy benefit on actual growth. I guess it does do a great job with distributing water to the roots.