What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

Bio-Stimz

$800 in cash just wanted to spread the word. Seems they like to target out of state people. I would never post anything like this or hurt anyone's rep or business, but it has been months, they have done nothing to rectify the situation, quit answering emails as soon as I provided proof of delivery of money.

Check your PM's at rollitup

brluban

So, i called the number listed (its a cali number?) nothing. sent in an email a couple and still nothing. Then last night I got an automated email saying my order is now complete. So I'm assuming they sent it out? No tracking # attached. Guess we'll see in the next couple days.

brluban

Its also a different email address than listed on their site, and than the one which sends the automated message saying I placed the order.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, awesome man good to hear and very happy for you. I am still waiting on my second order but I expect a long wait this time because that seems to be norm and it hasn't been long at all. I am really hoping I get my stuff this time.

He doesn't do the tracking number stuff or anything. He does as little as possible because according to him, it is just him as I have said before.

brluban

Yeah I expect youll have to wait a month haha, my order was placed May 15th. And yeah hopefully i see it the next few days.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, completely expect that now hell I waited a month before emailing him and then 2 months rolled by I just exploded like I think anyone would who thought they were bein robbed.

Let us know when they land.

brluban

I see him on like instagram saying shit. Like bud, maybe check your own shit first. Not too hard to update an email.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah if he laid off the trolls which inevitably come with the territory and just handled real customers like us things would be much better for him. The guy makes a lot of money but I don't think he quite grasps how much more he could make with better customer service and logistics.

Reactions: ost
M

moose eater

Sounds like he's spread himself thin enough that he has no real sense of who's a troll and who's waiting to hand him thousands of dollars over the next year or three.

-IF- spreading himself too thin is the truth of it, as opposed to decorating some sort of shenanigans to cover it, then it's still a prime example of the effects of greed and/or ego.

Spreading a biz too thin means sending ripple effects out to customers who inevitably don't get the services advertised. And in the end, whether honest or not, it costs a business necessary rep.

There's way too many credible vendors out there to be chumping anyone for any reason, and not realize that it eventually, often quickly, bites back.

brluban

Agreed. The guy has really low prices, plus a lot of his own good sounding x's. I was about to place another order through him before all this shit. I've still been half considering it just because of the some of the Top Dawg prices.

brluban

Alright well my package arrived. Got my purple pug and meatbreath. I guess it's fair to say that there really is someone at ups jacking cash. hope he gets his karma and faces that felony.

Reactions: ost

yts farmer

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your loss.

There's too many bad stories concerning green line organics.

Right now on ig there is breeders and seedbanks slating this guy.

Apparently he's been scamming his customers for a long time now and he has even scammed breeders by not paying them for seeds.

This new post relates to green line organics selling the freebie packs that cannarado has just given out. He's put them on his site for $100 a pack.

There not even sealed packs so he can put his own shit seeds inside.

I nearly bought some of his seeds and some others from his site but done a bit of research as packs that other banks were selling for $350 he was selling for $90-100 and the old saying goes of it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

Problem with instagram he deletes the negative comments and blocks them so it's hard to spread the word about his dodgy practices.

Bottom line is this guy doesn't even smoke cannabis so fuck him and his seeds.

Screenshot_20180730-170757_Instagram.jpg

M

moose eater

Sounds like the guy's good for at least one thing; making excuses that for a time sound plausible, then continuing to screw people.

Glad I have a couple reliable and proven state-side sources. After the posts here and elsewhere, I wouldn't buy canned clean air from this guy.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, it's official guy is a complete rip off. Haven't even bothered trying to see what is up with my order. 2 different mail carriers two different cash orders and nothing.

1. The video of him opening my mail only showed one side of the envelope.

2. He threatened to release the name and address used for the order when we were initially going through motions. This didn't phase me as I don't use anything real and enjoy using homes for sale with easily accessible mail boxes or other various means to get my seeds. Names are real people out there somewhere.

At this point he can come here and clean this up, but it's obvious he won't. This MO seems to be his thing as other people have recently complained and I got some pms on RIU a bit late.

I think he films cash packages he knows are coming he is going to rip off so he can threaten out of state people with exposing info while accusing them of being a scammer. Surprised it works at all and anyone out there is dumb enough to use anything real or traceable to them when ordering.

When I get around to it I will post his emails, the texts, and what not. I will block out the addresses and shit I used he can post it all he wants but it would definitely put those people/addresses in the line of fire, but would also expose him for being a pos if he did that.

I used corporate phones I have no attachment to communicate with him and took video and pictures on my phone of the conversations.

Here is another guy he recently ripped off and gave me some information a little late but was useful. I will have to find the post but one of the guys that works for GLO tried to say the owner kept my money because I threatened to rape and kill his family, lol. Laughable. The key piece of info there was the admission of keeping my money. Don't really care about the rest of the drama bs. Really don't even care about this much anymore outside of just warning people and hope you guys take the steps I do to protect your self from people like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkGvKTuhX7W/?taken-by=bio_stimz

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl1YU7VFM7C/?taken-by=bio_stimz

M

moose eater

Sounds like another one of 'God's creatures,' able to justify and rationalize his wrong-doing, and dig his hole deeper in the process.

There's one born every minute, and sometimes every 10 seconds.

Glad you're at peace with letting it go, and simply spreading the word.

Good on you.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
wait,what; now this clown is threatening to "out" his customers when they complain
thats total bullshit man, he is crossing a serious line of trust between a dealer and the buyer in addition to being a total dick!
put this fool on blast and let everyone know what a punk he really is

/first time ive used the red face for a post, but this is totally jive shit