What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

island_organics

Rotten panda x pck from last Spring. Running some f2´s at the moment with all showing great vigour.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hermdog

What's your opinion on the GT nugs you grew, Buddler?
The Ace lineup still has me wanting to give them all a try.

Buddler

Veteran
What's your opinion on the GT nugs you grew, Buddler?
The Ace lineup still has me wanting to give them all a try.

HD if you want crazy yields with a intense sativa high ,lifts my mood gives me energy to do outside stuff splitting wood, hiking . On the other hand indoors they stretch like crazy but load with colas lil longer flowering but make up for it in yield.Just be setup for the stretch. lol:bigeye:

hermdog

Those colas!
Thanks for sharing what the Golden Tiger is like, I think next fall I'll get ahold of a pack or two. :woohoo:

wswise

Malawi. Flipped on 11/01/2016. First showed pistils around 11/15 or so. This was in a red cup and then spent a week in 3 gallon bag before I did the flip as I was worried after reading stretch stories. It stayed much shorter than expected. Main cola is probably 15 inches from base to tip, but not fully filled in yet. it feels like this plant has another 4-5 weeks to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20170122_124816.jpg
    IMG_20170122_124816.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20170122_124807.jpg
    IMG_20170122_124807.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20170122_124839.jpg
    IMG_20170122_124839.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 55

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Buddler for creating this thread!:huggg:

And thanks also to all the growers contributing with their pics of ACE Seeds' strains. Looking forward to see more pics! :yes: