What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

LEF

Veteran
this reminds me of the shed at my friend's grandma's place

we went out in the summer for vacation, they live near the ocean
that's where we'd smoke up

it was quite a cozy place

mr.brunch

Veteran
Only way out is to find a spot o Zen and culminate thru it. Last time I'm doing this, next time if she wants to leave she'll know where I am. Both the lack of cannabis and bring away from my garden and great weather is. Shitty

Good luck to you man , I hope you manage to have a good Xmas anyway.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lef - me too! Used to borrow my granddads shed when I was startin out ... Come to think of it , his shed was a mess- maybe it's genetic

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
My Garage doesn't have much room left..

My Garage doesn't have much room left..

It has a large grow box, two tents, survival gear and my Porsche Carrera Cabriolet.

So right now I'm sitting in my family room and smoking :woohoo:

When my wife come home I'll go up to the spa on the hill and smoke another.

Good Luck in the shed :ying:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
FWIW sitting in the shed is fine ,if your out there stroking it ,things have gone horribly wrong....yeehaw

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks for that real life story. Sounds very peaceful. All you need is a black light and a poster, a lava lamp. I am sure you have all been in that room once or twice. :biggrin:

Or even better get one of those water falls to meditate too.

Become like water.

You sound like the best nieghbor one could possibley have Mr.Brunch. If I lived next to you I would bring you free buds.

The only thing better than that is a group of hot bisexual lesbians who grow and smoke and I happen to be the hottest male on the lot.

Wooooo! :woohoo: Limousine riding,jet flying, kiss stealing son of a gun!

I like to smoke outside also. I remember taking magnifying glass hits outside in the sun with glass pipes.

Cheers , I try to be a good neighbour ... I don't give no grief and they all get nice fresh eggs from me and veg when it is the season (all free, of course) gotta spread the good

mr.brunch

Veteran
It has a large grow box, two tents, survival gear and my Porsche Carrera Cabriolet.

So right now I'm sitting in my family room and smoking :woohoo:

When my wife come home I'll go up to the spa on the hill and smoke another.

Good Luck in the shed :ying:

Nice! Not got a garage myself , but if I did it would probably still be a mess... Last time I tried to smoke a j in a spa I damn nearly fell asleep!

Baby monitor also reaches out here so As I do the late feeds and stay up , I can pop out for the odd j and still hear my baby girl.
Life is nice sometimes, ain't it?

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
it has always been important to me to have a "shed." i am now blessed to have a barn, with a grow room. my sanctuary! nice thread.
:tiphat:
my barn is messy as fuk. got a barn cat too. he got opposable thumbs, lol
picture.php
picture.php

grow room not too messy though.
picture.php

:biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
^^ nice ! Shed is good but barn plus grow room got to be better. Maybe if I had one of those I could move the chickens in as they look quite pissed off down the bottom of the garden. Dog wants to play with them tho so maybe not!!!
Your cat looks so chilled, must be a good atmosphere in there.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Bunch congrats on your baby girl.mine turned one this month. Best thing. I'm extremely fortunate to be stay at home dad. Work still but not the sixty plus I used to do.

Happy holiday to everyone in their various structures.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks hatch, I thought I'd felt everything there was to feel until I saw that little girl come into the world. Sort of puts things in perspective don't it? Sure makes you realise what's important that's for true.
I am also becoming a stay home dad as my wife is going to go back to work... In my eyes I am doing the most important job in the world ... Teaching her to be a good person. :)
Good vibes in here, I like it.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
wait til u see your 1st grandchild!
chillin with felix in the barn.
picture.php

good thread mr brunch. enjoy your shed!
:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers man, I will be diving out there later, possibly while Mrs is watching her programmes. I can't even imagine what it will be like to have grandchildren I bet it is an amazing feeling. Mind you I left it quite late to have a child, so I hope I make it that far.

Managed to clear a little more space in my den, got all the decorations out and put up- and there was a lot - I think Mrs B. Wants to get a few more bits for outside but that's ok, if it makes her happy, I am happy.... Not too keen on ladders tho but got to be done!
There maybe even some chair space appearing , nice!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Shed time. Maybe this rain will stop one day and I can get the garden dug- the tools are sitting here neglected atm. Few chairs in here that I am sure would fit in the house then I will have reclaimed most of my smoke-space.... I will have to get on that tomorrow.
Dog looked at me like I was mad when I came out tonight, and curled up on his bed so I am alone with my thoughts. Mrs, master, and miss Brunch are asleep, chickens are locked up time for a chill.... Apologies, I appear to be rambling.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Got the place sorted out at last! Managed to get 2 chairs out so Mrs b can pop out if she wants.
The dog was out there with me , thinks he's found something

He was right, I pulled a little dead mouse out from under there a little later.

Latest posts

Latest posts