What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pipedream"s 150w Tiny Bubbler System

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
:rasta:

Still grinding away here. System is working as good as ever. Here are a couple of shots of my most recent harvest hung to dry after their initial manicuring Oct. 2016 ...

picture.php
picture.php

hoopla

Looks great, man! I'm very impressed with how you have everything contained and neat. Eventually, I plan on going back to DWC (it was the first type of method I tried), but after several times of going to work, or running errands and coming back to find a water pump shut off, and half-dead plants, I kinda gave it up and went to soil. As soon as I can though, I'm going to give it another shot because I had a root system like yours! Impeccable! What do you typically render, dry weight, from a crop?

Pipedream

Veteran

It varies greatly and my plants are often started and harvested at different times. Generally, I get about an ounce of trimmed cured bud per plant measured at 62% humidity.

The trick to keeping the system fairly fail-proof is to not pump water or nutes, only air.

hoopla

It varies greatly and my plants are often started and harvested at different times. Generally, I get about an ounce of trimmed cured bud per plant measured at 62% humidity.

The trick to keeping the system fairly fail-proof is to not pump water or nutes, only air.

Very nice!

SuperWeed

I can't believe I never found this thread before. Really nice work Pipedream.

Safe Gardener

Very clean, clearly dialed in and extremely effective setup man! I like the air pump over a water pump, seeems like you've eliminated that failure point all together.

Awesome setup.

Sargemilla

Hello Pipedream, glad to find such a dedicated person that adds so much value to the community :)
I started growing very recently and eventually I decided to make a very cheap and improvised setup. Maybe you can help me with some questions and give me your opinion on it. thanks

Prohibated

Great setup Pipedream thank you for an educational read.

Much like you I am planning a closet grow but with less height.
Have all materials purchased and partially assembled.

I will be using a Mars Hydro Reflection 720w Veg/Bloom Led Panel to power three 25l DWC
Had no luck so far getting store brought seeds to germinate.
Persistence shall win through though.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Pipedream

Veteran

2019 and the 150 is still going strong.
Easy Ryder sprouted from seed, 24x7 lighting, Masterblend nutrients.

picture.php

Northernhemis

Now thats a real nice lookin cabinett ! real good work nice and sleek ! and just a 150watter thats really economical for personal use its niice ! ever tried doing something perpetual or do you always go sixplants for a run ? may i ask how much you get out of a cycle ? ive done some growing in a growtent and dwc system but larger bucket and i think it was a 250watter hps in a cooltube or was it a 300hundred cant remember weird , definately going for hydro in the future as soon as ive got space for growing . Keep it up ive been cheking this thread for some time now atleast over 5 years real nice to see something sleek and economical ! ./ North Sweden

Latest posts

Latest posts