What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem '91 and West Coast Dawg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
And haters/hoarders always want everyone to believe that they are absolutely holding fakes and that they are absolutely the only ones with the real deal. Very convienient and corny.

Now I see what is going on folks!! It seems that Money Mike has enlisted his friends to come in and do some hatin on his part and so it has begun. Check out Rootsyles page and look at Mikey askin for help!! Classic! Can someone please come and help me out so the big bad chem 91 hoarders/bullys dont hurt my feelings?

Money you are something special partner. To call someone a friend and say you arent trying to fuck with my crdiebility in one post while going to your buds page and asking for help is the very definition of a ball swinger. Such a comedy here askin your buddys to come here and start the same flame/hate that you complained about is what is hatin to the max degree.

take it as you may Rain......just trying to clarify...reason i asked Rooty is cause i know for a fact...he has the real one...read his post....personally i couldn't give a flying fuck to be completly honest...but since you wanna act all tuff and shit....fuck it had to do what i had to do.........call it what u may.....wasn't trying to fuck with your credibility....you did that yourself...wasnt hoarding/hating btw just trying to inform you that that wasn't the sk va91..that's all......:wave:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
MoneyMike - You still dont know for a "fact" if you have the "real" cut cause you yourself are just going on the word of another. Seems you do that alot, relying on others for your shine. You are nerd and please dont try to come back in my thread and be the tough guy after you went and begged someone for help. I told you it didnt matter and you still couldnt help yourself. Its almost 2011 and you are still trolling Chem threads! How many arguments are you gonna have about the validity of someone's cut? Thats too funny. In the other Chem 91 thread it took you all of 5 posts into it to call that guy a liar too. Had to do what you had to do?? Man you got some ego on you for a cat that just had something handed to them! Fact is I notice you seem to do that alot too. Informing everyone on sight that they have fakes while you get to tell us you got the real deal cause I know such and such. What are you 12? You are corny and whoever would roll with a poser like you is corny too. As for being tuff, again you dont know me so I will say it as politely as I can....

Anytime. Anytime you want a shot at the title, pm me and we can strappem up in the cage, street, shots at the Streets of London, sticks on the Madden, pushups, chicken wings, gravity bong rips....whatever! But dont ever mistake it for a act. Child please.

Now go away before you embarrass yourself again. This thread is for pics and not debate. You got pics you are welcome. You wanna debate, go talk to your boyfriend.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
seems someone is still in denial.............blah blah blah...sorry IC just trying to clarify that that piece of crap plant is not 91 sk va...just cause wonka posted a pic in the 101?...and i could care less what u think...rainman.....
"Anytime. Anytime you want a shot at the title, pm me and we can strappem up in the cage, street, shots at the Streets of London, sticks on the Madden, pushups, chicken wings, gravity bong rips....whatever! But dont ever mistake it for a act. Child please."
btw who's the child here?cause ur better than me right? your funny.........on with the show....

BIGGS

Veteran
its amazing the amount of drama one cut can cause. everyone chilli and smoke some dank.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As many people know I have personally worked with the '91 Chemdog cut for many many many years. I created a seed line from it and actually many people in Upper Lake (Clear Lake) have been running it and trading it for a few years now.

I also gifted many of my friends of whom post on Icmag.com '91 Chemdog. I no longer call it '91 Chemdog and call it Nevada.

I released it on SeedBay.com and also did a cross called Sour Nevada ('91 Chemdog x Sour Diesel IBL) and released it on SeedBay.com.

The '91 Chemdog is out there. Like I said I have personally gifted the cut, and have made it into a seed line. I was working with '91 Chemdog before Chemdog had become the hot ticket.

So having '91 Chemdog isn't as rare as people might think or want to believe. Money Mike excellent representation on '91 Chemdog.

If anyone is looking for '91 Chemdog I will have some Sour Nevada ('91 Chemdog x Sour Diesel) on Seedbay.com in a few weeks, and in mid 2011 I will have "pure" '91 Chemdog on Seedbay.com followed by a HUGE release of it as "FREEBIES" (yes "FREEBIES") via Seedbay.com

Reservation that sounds dope,
freebies is the way to do it! big respect for that.

Is it so hard to imagine that a clone labeled from 19"91" could have gotten around in anything from clone to hybrid to S1 form...? I know theres always the "if it did, someone broke the rules"
but c'mon, some people like to share... ;)

Rainman

Veteran
Res. L - You cant have the real cut cause you didnt give a handjob to MoneyM, and his boys! Great job on your projects by the way. Although I would be scared the chem 91 mafia would be lookin for me.

I cant have the real deal either cause Wonk musta posted a fake that the rest of us fell for, but your homies are sayin that Wonk def got the cut blah blah blah!

MM - It dont matter clown! Typical response of 18 year old duche. What matters is you are a front running little girl and yeah i am better than you. You see when I call someone a friend, I mean it or I dont say it. You and people like you are why the scene is being over run with posers and wannabes. So proud to think you got something no one else does and for what? So you can come on IC and taunt the have nots? You should change your name from Money Mike to B-Rad. Fits your personality better. You dont neeed to apologize cause we all see what a little wenis you are now. I would be more worried about how much ball licking your gonna have to do to make it up to Rootsy if I were you, since you just used him to try to show off and for what? So we could all learn what a troll 'you' really are. Bet you gonna have to give reach arounds now to get those stellar cuts instead of your usual! Gonna be a good Festivus for some of your circle for sure. On with the show people.....

B-Rad remember your mantra - "Dont be hatin!!"

And again anytime you want a shot, im just a pm away. I dont do the internet gangster thing like others. Im more of a face to face kinda cat if you get my drift. Otherwise im done debating with trolls.

Fake Urkle getting ready to purple up.................

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
I dont know why you get so defensive rainman??? I know people hate readin "youre cute is fake"... But MM is more than qualified to be commenting on such a topic.... Ive always had lots of respect for MM, and he definitely knows his shit... If he says it aint the skunkva chem 91, then it aint the skunkva.. Simple as that....
No need for a pissing match.
Whatever rainman has, looks dank, and chem related.. (kinda looks like some trippy super low yielding headband)... But it looks NOTHING, like the pics MM posted of the skunkva... IMO those fan leaves in MM pics look pretty unique and easily distinguishable

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow...hate to see two guys i respect so much hating on each other......i know how good you both are...may i suggest a swap between you? IMO you both deserve the best!:comfort:

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
And again anytime you want a shot, im just a pm away. I dont do the internet gangster thing like others. Im more of a face to face kinda cat if you get my drift. Otherwise im done debating with trolls.

..............it's a shame bro........your resorting to violence AGAIN.......your post show how much of a stand up guy you are:)....for the record...i dont edit my posts....when i say it i mean it.....on with the show.....:)

Rainman

Veteran
Damn man dont you get it? Go away! Im sick of you and the troll brigade. We can argue all day but then from a distance no one could tell who I was from the retard im argueing with.

You got my pm so now we can see what you are really all about between the two of us without all the showboatin.

Last edited:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
skunkva chemdawg 91'

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

I've always wondered why my cut didn't look like wonk on the chem 101 thread.. On the other hand I know my cuts the skunkva (been confirmed from all angles)

Whatever cut Rainman has it is surely the one in the chemdog101 thread.. Whether or not its the skunk va or schroomy's diesel.. Who knows??

One Love 731

Veteran
I just had a great laugh, you funny Rain Man. Lets see some more pics. Your a fine grower and it shows in every cut you grow. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Rainman

Veteran
One Love - Glad to give you a laugh and thanks for the compliments!! Check out my Bubba and friends thread to see more pics. Too much work trying to keep two threads going so I went back to my old one. I know im a lazy f***!!

Love, peace, and hairgrease!!!

T

theJointedOne

The army of Nancy B approaches!
Come get you some and bring that finished Alien Kush so I can decide whether or not to give her the axe.

Got Nancy B mothers doing fine tucked in for winter, saw some ran outdoor this past season, it was cut early but if they let it go it would have been something special

yeah the nancy is cool but slow the first month of veg, then she kinda takes off, purples up real nice with a nice structure!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...CHILDREN...BOTH OF YOU.

Rainman...just going to say this. You grow some of the most respectable plants on this site. You are ALWAYS working with things that are the current rave and your journals have come in handy many times. Mad respect on my side of things. Please do not misunderstand.

Mikey - I know for pretty much fact anything you hold in the garden is legitimate and has been time tested and put through the ringer. What folks don't realize is that you are just as a big a cynic if the plant is in your very own garden...you make sure you know what you hold.

To both:

I am only interested in this thread for ONE reason. I recently grew out a Chem D x NL cross that was made by Zoolander. I only had 5 seeds. Of the two females, one wanted to go 11.5 wks but looked IDENTICAL to the D. (I was running the D right next to her) And when I say IDENTICAL...I really mean it. Very hard to tell them apart, except the NL cross wanted to run a couple weeks longer. Then there was my keeper. (plant #5) She was a beauty. Has a much tighter and bubbly calyx structure than the D...same bud formation and basic growth pattern...but denser, funkier, and much frostier. She was EVERYTHING the D was, with a bit of something extra. The #5 plant was VERY lanky and doesn't really want to yield at all. She is viney and likes to stretch out, not up...forms tight clusters of dank rather than long colas.

This Chem D x NL (plant #5) was gifted...in time, one holding it came across Chem '91. I was told by this person, that plant #5 was SOOOOO much like Chem '91, that he even wondered if the '91 was used in the cross and NOT the D.

I was gifted the '91, but unfortunately lost her due to poor gardening...lol. It happens.

I would really LOVE to know what I found in this pheno. IN MY OPINION, I have a cut that was made from the D, and kept her caylx structure and smell, but shows recessive growth traits of the '91 in regards to plant/bud structure...

Either way guys...what we are missing...is the point of this site. The POINT is to have an opportunity to verify plants and genetics. Don't get all pissy when someone says you might not have the right thing...take the time to figure it out. ICmag gives us the opportunity to get it right...so don't be lazy. Figure it out. Don't accept anything less than KNOWING. Use this resource. Use each other to educate and inform. Not break down and beat each other up. You guys are both EXCELLENT farmers. You both have extensive knowledge and connections. Figure it out. Both of you have too much to learn and gain from each other for this non-sense!

dank.Frank

B

baccas125

Mosca Negra has a WCD crossed to C99, strain name is Dali check them out.

Latest posts

Latest posts