What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

H.Marks

I use CBD... it is brilliant. From 4.5 hrs sleep to 10hrs, feel no anxiety, chilled, cool and healthy.

I highly recommend using 22% cbd hash in your joints and also e-vape it.

You will not regret it. Also CBD can get you off that most evil of plant, tobacco.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
When I make butter from my ABV I also add some CBD hemp flowers. The cookies I make are a great daytime full-body base buzz, and a godsend at night for sleep. If i wake at 3AM, just piss and eat another cookie... and it's lights out again. I ran out yesterday, and sleep in the wee hours this AM was sketchy.

H.Marks

When I make butter from my ABV I also add some CBD hemp flowers. The cookies I make are a great daytime full-body base buzz, and a godsend at night for sleep. If i wake at 3AM, just piss and eat another cookie... and it's lights out again. I ran out yesterday, and sleep in the wee hours this AM was sketchy.

People knock CBD as being boring... ok its not a THC high obviously but it has powerful effects regarding other things other than just getting super high.

I will always buy CBD resin of high percentage to mix with my home grown grass. Also what I grow will have a good level of CBD as well as THC.

I sleep as peaceful as a baby these days. Best thing since sliced bread and its legal here so I can buy as much as I like.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
CBD will also temper a buzz, so there is a trade-off. The stuff does a very good job relieving my joint pains.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i have 2 cats that are going on 18 years old now and the female has arthritis in her leg joints, giving her cbd 2 or 3 times a week and i think it helps her. if i give it every day she stops eating it, but every other day seems to work. but i think she got most relief the first few times i gave it to her. not sure its helping her much any more.

H.Marks

It is a new super thing, watch it take off. Invest in CBD if you can, it will be more prevailent than THC in the next few years.

My doctor told me they use strong CBD for cancer pain.

Said France is well behind in things.

He said visit the local coffee shop to get it. lol