What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice-tube cloner from WallyWorld

G

I have to say, before I go off to sleep . I have nothing against anyone in this thread.
I dont really know why I said any thing...but sometimes some people can be alittle
narrow assed! Without knowing I m sure! Sorry if anyone got affended, as it was not my
intention.

Time2unite, that sounds fun, nothing wrong with alittle friendly competition!
Specially when you might learn something!

Willie!

G

mungus said:
sound like a pair of kids...my bastards better than your bastard...fvck off the both of ya and get back on original topic fvckheads :moon: :moon:

Watch it!

Guest423

Veteran
Willie Nillie said:
He went the technical rout! So technically his thread is wrong from its inseption!
I am not dissing him, just correcting him...technically!

You come up with the test and the start time. And lets do the damn thing!
Whats the wager.
I win you cancel your membership....LOL, J/k!
Whatever...I ll buy you the cloner of your choice. And you dont have to put up nothin!

fire it up....u got 4 days to get roots...might of been quicker but they were 41 days into flowering...http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=33455&page=26&pp=15

no offense taking by me man....i was just playin with ya too....peace

Last edited:

I2KanGrow

Budley - Keep us up w/ regard to Perlite Vs. Vermiculite... I've got both, and some time before I clone!

Dan42nepa

My team collapsed within the last 10 minutes and gave up 24 points to lose.. I must have drank half a bottle of tequila. I am not usually like that at all. I feel very bad about it.

G

I used to drink a lot and cry about football games too,after 25 years of drinking I decided alcohol was definately the uncoolest drug of them all,not even a single beer for over 2 years now.Surprisingly easy when you have ample erb.

G

Yesterday I was not implying the I have the best cloning method or that I invented it or I m a guiness or anything like that! I was only saying that @ walmart they sell many products to make cloners out of use you imagination!

Sorry again!

Mangus dude! Whats up? Hey man you ever seen the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back? At the end there where they find the kids talkin shit about them on the internet...and they go to their house and beat the crap out of them!
Did you ever wonder how they could find someone from just a post on the internet?

I don t! Wonder that is!

Sleep tight bitch!

Guest423

Veteran
i'd be interested in trying a 50/50 perlite/vermiculite mix....before i got my ez cloner that is the mix i used in cups....but i imagine with the rez and how it "wicks" up the moisture would even be better....let us know the results of the perlite forsure! later bros

p.s. to dan.....i fell ya man....i get pissed when my fantasy football teams lose lol....i have shockey as my tight end and he only got me 1 point this week...they need to get that guy more involed up the middle!

Last edited:

mungus

hay willie you saying i can find where you live by your post...cool man i might pop in to say hello

budley....what is the water level from the top of the pipe to the bottom of the container

G

will someone please rename this misleading thread title?

and also explain why something like this wouldn't be used in the first place......

seed_tray.jpg

G

Mungus.... Im not sure I understand your question....

the tube cloner is about 4 inches tall....

The way im using it....

it sits on the bottom of a shoebox size plastic box....

I put about an inch of water in the bottom of the resevoir.

mungus

that explains it budley...the water has to wick up about 3 inches to wet

the vermiculite

thanks bud

G

Last saturday I started the cloner with 10 clones in it.....

Now keeping in mind that almost all will root within 10 days....

and its been only 7 days it appears that all these clones would root in that amount of time....

Only 1 is a little weak but the root bumps all indicate they all would root....

I will be transplanting them all tonight.... keeping the soil moist until I can see roots in their clear containers.....

These clones were cut without a node under the medium....

No misting No domes.....EZ...

Does anyone know a faster method you dont plug in???

I will open the perlite cloner tomorrow after 7 days as well....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts