What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys Farm LSD 5 Clone Grow and Monster Crop

gr866

Veteran
Barneys Farm LSD clones from my last vertical grow, 4 of one pheno and one of a second pheno. Also have a clone of one of the LSD's that I took at 33 days into flower, my monster cropper.

Here are a few pics of the grow that is at day 31 of 12/12.

This is the Monster Crop of the #5 pheno, it will be going into the tent when the ones above are completed, three to four weeks, I anticipate.

GR

gr866

Veteran
This is a recap of this Barneys Farm LSD Pheno #5 Monster Crop.

A little history:
Ten Clones were taken during veg from a vertical grow that started on 10/4/17. That vert grow went into flower on 11/22/17.
At day 33 of flower I took 9 clones off of the 5 plants in flower, only one made it, pheno #5.
Well the vertical grow was harvested on 1/24/18, 24.5 zips, 1.08 G/W
Five of the clones that were taken on 10/4/17 went into the tent on and put into flower on 1/29/18, 5 plant horizontal grow. This was harvested on 4/2/18, 26.5 zips 1.18 G/W
That brings us to the star of this show, the Barneys Farm LSD Pheno #5, The Monster Crop.
Again this clone was taken at day 33 of 12/12 on 12/26/17 and vegged for 14 week under a T5 6 lamp fixture and natural sunlight plus 4 weeks in the tent under the two 315’s. Never want to do 18 weeks in veg again, waste of time and energy.
She was put into flower one 4/29/18 and harvested 61 days later on 6/30/18.
Fourteen days later and going through massive hormonal change to get back to veg.

4/29/18 flipped into 12/12

5/21 pruning day

6/30 Harvest day

So after 4 days on the rack, one day in plastic bag to re-hydrate. After day back on the rack the buds were trimmed off the branches and jarred with a Boveda pack in each.
Weight in the jars 526 g's, 18.8 zips of trimmed smokable buds, and like I expected only 0.83 G/W. 18 plus zips off one plant ain't too bad but I really wanted to hit the G/W.
I believe had I had some experience in this style of grow I would have done better but, shit, I had no idea what I was doing during LST and trim, because she was so massive, so I probably over trimmed. Had I of had some form of netting to hold them up I probably would have trimmed less. This pheno was much different than #1 which was in the horizontal grow, it was more sativa like, long spacing between nodes, tall and stretchy but the nugs themselves are very hard and compact.
But live and learn, I am happy.
This is going to make some very nice FECO, I figure off 16 zips of buds and what ever the weight of the sugar leaf trim I should get around 60 to 75 grams of high quality oil.

GR

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I am enjoying a joint of LSD right now. I ran 2 LSD plants in a 9 plant, 6 strain grow. Totally different grow for me. Getting rid of some old seeds.

The 2 plants yielded about 6 ounces of very nice fluffy buds. These 2 plants towering over the Skunk, Lemon OG, White Grapes and others, except a Annunaki Genetics Black Cherry Soda. Even though I just harvested a couple weeks ago and it is not cured yet, it has a very nice, smooth, "vanilla" taste to it.

Another Barney's Farm winner, IMO.

I grew a couple of these outdoor the last two seasons, had to do it since I had quite the psychedelic experience in the Dam after smoking a 1g joint, that kind of experience where everything synchs up and it feels like reality is just an extension of the self. Never had that experience again smoking my outdoor though.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Here is a quick and dirty pic of my last grow. 9 plants 6 strains. The 2 LSD plants are the monsters on the front, right and front, left. Check it out. Even the secondary buds were like huge colas, going almost top to bottom in my 1/2 gallon curing jars.

I don't get high from smoking pot. Either because of tolerance issues or because I have no B1 receptors, LOL. However, after smoking a joint of this LSD, I found myself telling my wife that I felt a little weird. My vision seemed a little blurry and I had a very odd feeling. I mentioned that I might go have my blood tested to see if my sugar is low/bad.

Then, I said, "It kind of feels like I'm stoned". LMAO Then, I realized, I probably was stoned.

Got to be one powerful fucking marijuana to get me stoned on one joint.

In fact, I think I'll roll another right now and see if it happens again.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 32

Cmoon

Swinging Bats buddy:tiphat:

I grew the LSD quite a few years, really tough strain I never got the chance to flower outdoors.Strong trippy smoke when first dried, months cure takes it behond my comfort zone on lockdown:laughing:

bests Cmoon:dance013:

forest.

Great job dude , Im gonna go with some LSD in my guerilla plots this year , im really excited bout this strain

Nico Farmer

Then, I said, "It kind of feels like I'm stoned". LMAO Then, I realized, I probably was stoned.

Got to be one powerful fucking marijuana to get me stoned on one joint.

:biggrin:

Right, LSD is a good yeilder and one of the most potent strain than I ever had. (MazarxSuper Skunk I think)
I remember ten years ago, when I grown it, my bedroom was also my drying room. It's the only run whose empeched me to slept in the room.
Plants were right above my bed and my head, and my sensation in the dark was like if it was raining trichomes lol, with door locked, no way, and even opened, I had a hard time breathing, the smell was very strong the first few days.

Latest posts

Latest posts