What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Barney's Farm to ICMag!

Skip

Veteran
Please welcome our new sponsor for the Contest Forum, Barney's Farm! :tiphat:

Many of you may already be familiar with Barney's Farm which grew out of Barney's Coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Their strains have won 40 Cannabis Cups, including such popular ones as Sweet Tooth and LSD.

Don't forget to check out Barney's Farm's YouTube Video Channel. They have many interesting videos including grow reports on their genetics. You can also look up discussions of their strains on icmag.

Barney's has offered to sponsor some contests on ICMag. We will announce more about that in the future.

So check out Barney's great genetics and service.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks Skip, I just bought some Red Diesel yesterday of Barney's. Also some Blue Thai and Critical Cheese from our other new vendor The Vault. Thanks for helping with the contests Barney's. Peace

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have grown out 3 of Barney's Farm's strains and all three were simply excellent. At this point, probably my number 1 favorite breeder.

Welcome and thanks for coming.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool, thanks barneys for coming on board and look forward to what they have planned for contests!

saluki

ICMag Donor
Had some hits and misses with Barneys over the years. I cant say they are the best seed company but they are solid and a lot of beginners started off with their gear.

All i can say about Derry/Barneys is that I have enjoyed many moments with friends and strangers at the coffeeshop, uptown and the souvenir shop. The latter is where I met Derry who was gracious and hospitable and blessed us with t-shirts as souvenirs.

That triple zero mmmmmm

G

ganjygav

Welcome to the best cannabis growing site this side of the milky way Barneys

Much Love to the Crew at Barney’s Farm!! They took really good care of us when we visited Amsterdam. All kinds of goodies and extras. Even let us borrow a volcano for our hotel room. My good friend “Pittsburgh” works with them and also at the smoke shop I worked at in Hawaii. We partied with the Barney’s crew that night when they won the cannabis cup for the Tangerine Dream. I would have gone to the after party but I fractured my ankle on the cobblestone streets that night. Still made it to the awards ceremony on my fractured ankle cuz I wasn’t going to let anything stop me

A

acdc

Barneys Farm is in my eyes has always been great even better as they and george the vault gifted me with some fantastic prizes :tiphat::woohoo::)

Last edited:

stim

will we see some active content from barneys or their testers or is this a contest thing?

thejact55

Thats cool. I love their blue cheese, amnesia lemon and cbd critical cure.
Didnt like their vanilla kush & aucapolco. Cant win em all.
I have their cbd blue shark in my fridge for this summer.
Overall i think their a decent bank.

W

Water-

last year i ran one peyote cookies plant and it did excellent outdoor in hawaii.
no mold at a rainy time of year and it flowered quickly.
nice hybrid. made me hungry and relaxed

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

barney's crew
picture.php

:coffee:

I've planted 6 amnesia lemon i'm at day 20 from seed, saw this strain indoors in south america. Excellent sativa high, and very appealing buds.