What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2nd grow, 5 strains!

Day 50.

Close to the end. Id say roughly 63 days i will give it. Ill keep checking at day 56 and up. But buds are looking fantastic. Nice green leaves, big buds and tons of trichomes. Time to finish off strong��

Day 54.

Roughly 9 days left. Gonna try to do 2 more waterings to really flush them out. Looking fire and smells sooo good. Cant wait to try them!

Day 56.

Trichomes are pushing out hard. Covered everywhere on the cindy 99. I think that strain is gonna be a top strain. Seems like the yeild is high as its shorter then my other plants but has buds down the whole thing.

Skywalker og takes 9-10 weeks so may need it to go until week 10.

Day 59.

Straight iced water feeding the next 2 feedings. Today then day 62 ill water again and then harvest at day 63. But skywalker may go another week. 70 days

I

i0dineAlf

We're still here...
Waiting for pictures of the final product! :)

Some information on the watts / total weight would be nice as well.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
That was his last post and he hasn't been on in three months, so maybe he smoked himself moronic. hope you are okay coco.