What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holeshot returns

Holeshot22

Love anything with Panama in it. The mood enhancement is something everybody should experience . The Haze just gives this an extra punch, with some mind bending at times. Can be very racy for some people.As for the Black Domina. I just acquired some xs of her .Afgan Kush, Critical Mass and Black Domina herself. I've done a few rounds with BD x Sensi Star . Which is a very heavy yielding plant.With a very good , long lasting high. Highly recommend.I would love to see some more ACE xs with her.Black Domina X Zamal Hash . WOW

Holeshot22

Malawi x PCK

Malawi x PCK

Few more pics of some old Killer and New Killer buds. Pics don't do them justice. They have amazing colouring and terp profile. Old Killer is my favourite. Very strong high with amazing taste of raspberry and blackberry. D. Lish.!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent Holeshot22 :)

The Malawi x PCK pics close to harvest look astonishing! Thanks for share them!

I'm glad to see you have found interesting purple resinous phenos in your Malawi x PCKs with refined and complex terpene profiles, these kind of phenos are also my favourite to be found in this F1.

Kindly, let us know what are the main differences you have found between the Old Killer Malawi x PCK versus the New Killer Malawi x PCK and why do you prefer one over the other. :yes: Your feedback is much appreciated!

Holeshot22

Scary Zam

Scary Zam

Firstly . Thanks for the positive feedback from everybody. Much appreciated.Dubi - Both plants are very easy to grow, Old K , is a little more nute sensitive . The old K tends to grow tall and lanky.With long sativa like colas. Where as the New Killer tends towards PCK with fat chunky Indica buds , with Stronger taste and smell. This is were this strain excels, absolutely excellent.The effects of both are strong head high to start with a long lasting dream state type of Indica stone. Old Killer has a Stronger sativa punch to start with , which I find more to my liking. , though sometimes it can get the heart pumping a little. I prefer the Old Killer if I had to pick.I will eagerly awaiting my new seeds. Also , this is 8 month old Scary Zamaldelica.I was disappointed with a few early tests. So I stashed it away. This was outdoor Coco grow. After 8 months , it has turned into a heavy but mind bending experience. This is not for a light weight. I'll post a bit of a report in the Zam section.

Holeshot22

Cherry flavour. That's what it is. I've been trying to distinguish an after flavour on my lips after smoking the M x PCK . Very cherry on tongue and lips. I better have an other to make sure.��

Holeshot22

New order

New order

A huge shout out to Ace Seeds . Dubi and Luis. My first order went missing. First time that has happened to me , over many years of buying . .!!. Ace had no hesitation on resending . Also , extra freebies of my choice for being a loyal customer. Cheers to all .

Attachments

• IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0890.jpg
    IMG_0890.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0892.jpg
    IMG_0892.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 19

ULMW

A huge shout out to Ace Seeds . Dubi and Luis. My first order went missing. First time that has happened to me , over many years of buying . .!!. Ace had no hesitation on resending . Also , extra freebies of my choice for being a loyal customer. Cheers to all .

Big ups Ace Seeds Dubi , Luis and whole crew. Enjoy Holeshot!! Looking forward to your grows!!!:)
Happy growing!

Buddler

Veteran
HS 22 nice line up! good old ace boys coming thru in apinch. I hope we get to watch you grow these babies..:tiphat:

G

That's a nice load of goodies!Props to Ace and would love to see the OTH from your hands :tiphat:

Holeshot22

That's funny. I know it may seem strange to many, the OTH is probably my first choice. I can't wait to get a cracking male to cross with a few special OG Kush phenos , A African Malanji x Thai Tanic , and the new Bubba crosses I just received. Special mention to the king of cob curing For the Malanji x Thai tanic. The Malawi Gold x Thai tanic was so dark chocolate hazey ,with Ripe fruit undertones. I have some stored now for 10 months ready for Christmas.

OnceUpon

what a pile of goodies!... i was having dreams of the OTH today. i think it was your panama hazeposts that got me started on that

Tangwena

Veteran
That's funny. I know it may seem strange to many, the OTH is probably my first choice. I can't wait to get a cracking male to cross with a few special OG Kush phenos , A African Malanji x Thai Tanic , and the new Bubba crosses I just received. Special mention to the king of cob curing For the Malanji x Thai tanic. The Malawi Gold x Thai tanic was so dark chocolate hazey ,with Ripe fruit undertones. I have some stored now for 10 months ready for Christmas.
Hi my friend good to hear from you have you any pics of the Mulanji buds dried or fresh either would be good to see.

Latest posts

Latest posts