What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Malawi - limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shadowsfall,

It's a pleasure to see the development of your Panama x Malawis, thanks also for labelling each pic with each different parental plant.

Based on the appearance, growing and flowering traits of your plants so far, i would say #1 and #3 are more Malawi dominant, while #2 is more Panama influenced, but guess i would need to smell them and check the final outcome to fully confirm it.
Your comments about their aromas in late flowering and your smoke reports will help in that regard.

Anyway, they are looking great and already promising a very nice results :)

Just my Lil contribution.
My favorite ace hybrid so far! Amazing

Attachments

• 20170802_194037.jpg
    20170802_194037.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 20170816_182413.jpg
    20170816_182413.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 20170813_124636.jpg
    20170813_124636.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 116

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great bandit60001!

Thank you very much for your feedback. :)
I'm glad to hear you rate our Panama x Malawi limited edition among the best you have grown from us :yes: Enjoy her!

Ncali

Veteran
Head stash quality

Head stash quality

I don't know if some of you regular posters / creepers here remember, but I was in the hunt for a very specific giggly, happy, stimulating sativa last fall. This is that bud to a tee. We are so happy with this plant. I ordered some extra beans of this so that no matter what, the genetics will be around. One o f our prized mothers for sure, we do not wildly share this bud, in house only! Very nice effect, good terp, trimming is a dream because of the crazy bud to leaf ratio. Yields really well, and hash trim yield is nice. She just is a vigorous grower, so training was needed. I know people are more attracted to her more potent sister, but the effect and terps on this girl rock. And don't get me wrong, she's strong!!

20170917_110752.jpg 20170917_110833.jpg 20170917_110712.jpg

:tiphat:
NC

ULMW

NCali, Nice review and lovely buds. So glad to hear the terp profile being so favorable too. I am enjoying an early bud off Panama now and love her flavors and terpenoid profile. Super tasty herbs! Can imagine how Malawi will intensify the duration and strength of high. I have the Malawi x Panama just slowed off from stretch and budding nicely. They grow tall! Great genetics and grreat results. Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi NCali :)

I'm SO glad that you have found what you were looking for in the Panama Goddess x New Malawi Killer limited edition ;) The new Malawi/Panama and Panama/Malawi hybrids are probably the best pure sativa hybrids we have recently released, they have so many many desirable traits like vigor, yield, resin content, potency, long lasting effects, quality of the effect, yield, dense flowers, high flower/leaf ratio, bag appeal ... i still believe the Malawi/Panama has the potential to produce stronger effects, but the Panama/Malawi has the potential to produce better terpenes.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, hope she stays in your line up for a long time! :yes:

Consolidated

Hi guys, I got a Pan Mal fem growing outdoor in my balcony garden . She's staying flowering (in clusters) late,after the 1st week of September.Even Later than my last addition (O E) has sprouted around 20 of July.
She's got more thinner leaves and generally different structure from some others photos of her l have seen in Ace forum. Which makes me thought that is more Malawi leaning than Panama. -if I wanna this I ordered mal-pan.
A photo a week before.

Attachments

• 20171012_125136.jpg
    20171012_125136.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 77

Consolidated

Sorry for the sideway pic .

Attachments

• 20171015_131314.jpg
    20171015_131314.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20171015_131508.jpg
    20171015_131508.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 77

TheFertilizer

Hi there ICMag members. I stopped by because I noticed you guys had this little thread running on Panama x Malawi and I haven't seen a lot of other people growing this.

Mine have been going since August. They started out under a little 2ft 8 bulb T5, moved to a 400 W MH. I topped and FIM'd them all two times, some took better than others. In one pic you can see how there's three that basically twoer 2x as tall as the other three. So I poppped a trellis net over it to keep the canopy even... Kind of an after-thought scrog.

I don't know much longer I should wait to flower because I know these have the reputation to get quite big after the flip and I'm already seeing some pre-flowers showing up letting me know they're all ready.

Growing in 1/4 Peat Moss + EWC + 1/2 Perlite ( roughly ) plus Down to Earth Bio-Live and Neem Seed Meal for amendments.

Tangwena

Veteran
I grew Panama x Malawi last year and feshly cured I thought it was a little weak.
But now 12 months later with a bit of aging it has many fine facets to the high and is very energised and trippy.
In a word a very nice trippy plant and worth growing again. Some just need time to bring out the high and this is one that gets better with age.

Ncali

Veteran
Nice work on that cob. It's not a devastating potency like golden tiger, or I suspect pure Malawi. But we found it to be potent and a very nice canabanoid profile/effect. Thats what stands out to me, the quality of effect. Enjoy guys!

NC

TheFertilizer

Nice work on that cob. It's not a devastating potency like golden tiger, or I suspect pure Malawi. But we found it to be potent and a very nice canabanoid profile/effect. Thats what stands out to me, the quality of effect. Enjoy guys!

NC

I was kind of disappointed when I learned that, because I originally meant to order the Malawi x Panama. But this is also listed as the highest yielder on ACE's site so I'm hoping that makes up for it.

I want to try the GT next. I got some of those F1 originals they were selling out of the back of the freezer to try :D

Consolidated

The photos were taken one week after the others. (And one week from now).

Attachments

• 20171018_135204.jpg
    20171018_135204.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20171018_091717.jpg
    20171018_091717.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 72
Little update harvested 2 of the fast finishers all redhair the last one is much wilder still pumping white pistils but the trichs are starting to become lot more cloudy went 94 days from flip smoke is already very incense on smell and earthy lemon hash on inhale nice mellow daze in effect
Pictures right the tag missing the x Malawi

Attachments

• 20171023_184155.jpg
    20171023_184155.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 101

Consolidated

Hi there.
Some more photos since 30 October. Started to swell and the smell started to change a little from the Malawi with the addition of something sweet,and i like this.
The whether is good enough 'till now and I hope to enjoy some of her before Christmas- cross fingers -.

Attachments

• 20171103_165314.jpg
    20171103_165314.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 20171102_103736.jpg
    20171102_103736.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 78