What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

I'm trying these Grateful Breaths out now from Gage Green. Got lots of them but I think CP seed would be better as the OGKB 2.0 is much better faster vegging. We shall see what comes from them

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm trying these Grateful Breaths out now from Gage Green. Got lots of them but I think CP seed would be better as the OGKB 2.0 is much better faster vegging. We shall see what comes from them

every night when the lights come on I'm rubbing the ScoutBreath and GorillaBreath babies
and they are getting crazy large and sticky flowers that are very funky for 29 days.

happy they've made it through 4 weeks without any herms.:biggrin:

every night when the lights come on I'm rubbing the ScoutBreath and GorillaBreath babies
and they are getting crazy large and sticky flowers that are very funky for 29 days.

happy they've made it through 4 weeks without any herms.:biggrin:

Your just like me lol when I'm flowering something that's really good I'm all over them. It's good to hear that none of them aren't showing any intersex traits but that never a deal breaker with me unless it's growing balls everywhere. If you haven't seen any now I don't think you'll see any. Keep killin it bro

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Putting these 3 OGKB into flower now. The plant on the left is water only Organic Soil mix.. These don't even need a tag to ID lol..

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Putting these 3 OGKB into flower now. The plant on the left is water only Organic Soil mix.. These don't even need a tag to ID lol..

View Image

what was your total veg time on that? looks so much like the Stink Panties you would never tell them apart…

do yourself a favor and stack some buckets to get them up under your lights. I'll bet it don't stretch much.

Stink Panties Bro

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

when they stack this hard you don't need them tall.:biggrin:
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
what was your total veg time on that? looks so much like the Stink Panties you would never tell them apart…

do yourself a favor and stack some buckets to get them up under your lights. I'll bet it don't stretch much.

Stink Panties Bro

View Image

View Image

View Image

when they stack this hard you don't need them tall.:biggrin:
View Image

Mine are just starting to take off. Gonna up pot them soon. I have 5. So gonna flower 2, make one a mother, and give the other two away. Took a dozen 2.0 cuts a few days ago. When they root, gonna keep a couple and give the rest away to some older local heads.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do that when I put fresh plants into flower. The lights don't move much so I bring the plants up then remove the extra pot when they have stretched enough.

Mine 5-1/2 weeks.. I didn't see the previous page. Didn't know you was talking to me :).. Yes I put plants on pots all the time..

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
what is it with the OGs and the 3 leaf trait?

I was always taught that 3 leaf expression was the sign of an unhappy/confused plant,I'd never seen it until I grew the larry OG.I see it in a lot of the new(ish) stuff I've grown out of the US particularly.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
here's the timeline on my current batch of Stink Panties.
clones into cloner jan 23.
into solo cups mid feb. they stayed in the solos 2-3 weeks longer than they should have but I was really sick and fell behind.
into 2 and 3 gallons mar 17.
flipped May 17.
this is some of them right before flip.
picture.php

they spent the first 5 weeks of flower under T5's.
this is at 4 weeks.
picture.php

they are finishing in my vert rig now, 2 more weeks if they can survive the weather.
this was passing 8 weeks.
picture.php

I didn't flip them all in May, 2 got left in an overgrown veg tent under bigger plants.
the tall one is 27" above soil. 4 months in the 2 gallons.
they probably would have done much better if they would have had bigger pots and better spots.
picture.php

here's some buds that are going into jars today.
that were all picked around 8-9 weeks as the summer humidity is extreme and I was out of 3 of them.
left to right: OGKB 2.0, Stink Panties, ECSD, Forum cut lowers(already blazed the tops quick dried overnight on my T5 fixtures, lol)
picture.php

I think it's possible that this plant will break a record for % terpenes. So loud and the profile is Sour, Headband and Cookies.

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I hope it's fire for you man. :yes: I have to say thought that that is the wierdest looking plant in veg. It looks just like a revegged plant or a plant that had it's light cycle interrupted.

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
I hope it's fire for you man. :yes: I have to say thought that that is the wierdest looking plant in veg. It looks just like a revegged plant or a plant that had it's light cycle interrupted.

yeah, true.. it looks like it was revegged.. obviously not.. but weird trait with the leaves for sure

Mrs.Ping29

I have a fruity Thai and a zen Berry OG that have the 3 leaf trait! It looks a bit sad as you said to me it mean unhappiness but nope that's just the way they are!
Chunky I popped a few of my GSC S1 inspired by your treasure finds! It gonna be a long road 2 weeks from sprout and still on their second set of true leaves! Hope to find fire just as you have!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Grabbed up the 2.0 & Gluebreath yesterday. One of each rooted and I stuck four more 2.0's in some cubes along with one more gluebreath. Looking forward to getting them into flower but I'll veg for at least a month.