What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
The Zacateca’s Tribute x OTH picking up steam

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Have a little problem with pipes and water that had to be remedied today with some handy dandy plumbing.

​ G

I also added a small amount of dry organic fertilizer as well a little liquid organic to try and nip the yellowing, so I won’t be surprised if I see a touch of tip burn the next week or so.

Flowering is very fast on this cross. Like I mentioned, the ZT really seems to drive this one.

already starting to frost up

82C0E872-8186-4DB5-A746-16EBE667D96E.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here is the (Oax x Panama) x OTH from a few days ago.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9164069C-0896-48A3-94B2-A0DE3C7E7787.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	206.4 KB ID:	17939574
Click image for larger version  Name:	F256E474-9488-4C90-B087-E3FC425F2BCF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	169.6 KB ID:	17939575
Click image for larger version  Name:	0ED87518-3265-433A-A006-E9E0720CE5FF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	207.5 KB ID:	17939576

and here is the original seed drop from the pollination last fall. She flowered this spring, has been in reveg over the summer and is further along in flower.

Click image for larger version  Name:	21E4B5A0-AD87-4F2E-ABC2-2ACE8ABD4405.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	179.0 KB ID:	17939577

I am waiting for the sharp citric scent and the frost I saw in her flowers earlier this year.

skoviik

so, my friend had a couple of years ago a couple of males and collected seeds from a couple of plants. Last year I got some and planted them. I thought it was banghi haze x northern lights, as it was written on the baggy but this year he said, that he never had bhx nl, that it was banghi haze x lebanon red. I don't know what I have but I will try to figure it out with my buddy....anyway, 100% there is some banghi haze in this plant, was it a male or female I don't know. One plant was excellent, all bud no leaf, yealded 250g's and she had cca 10 seeds on her. As I had other plants in the vicinity and only she had seeds I suspect that she could've had a single male flower - the seeds were also only on one branch I think but certainly on one part of the plant. So this year I planted 4 seeds, 2 came out, one was a male. The remaining female managed to recover from late spring cold weather and grew into this thin-leaved beauty. I hope the weather will be good enough for her to finish. Her mother was extremely strong, the high kicked in quickly and strong, then slightley loosend up, a long lasting high with no wash-out. A very strong smell, nothing fruity, a more spicy smell.

Attachments

• photo2071014.jpg
    photo2071014.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 36
  • photo2071015.jpg
    photo2071015.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 32
  • photo2071016.jpg
    photo2071016.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 34
  • photo2071017.jpg
    photo2071017.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 35

goingrey

so, my friend had a couple of years ago a couple of males and collected seeds from a couple of plants. Last year I got some and planted them. I thought it was banghi haze x northern lights, as it was written on the baggy but this year he said, that he never had bhx nl, that it was banghi haze x lebanon red. I don't know what I have but I will try to figure it out with my buddy....anyway, 100% there is some banghi haze in this plant, was it a male or female I don't know. One plant was excellent, all bud no leaf, yealded 250g's and she had cca 10 seeds on her. As I had other plants in the vicinity and only she had seeds I suspect that she could've had a single male flower - the seeds were also only on one branch I think but certainly on one part of the plant. So this year I planted 4 seeds, 2 came out, one was a male. The remaining female managed to recover from late spring cold weather and grew into this thin-leaved beauty. I hope the weather will be good enough for her to finish. Her mother was extremely strong, the high kicked in quickly and strong, then slightley loosend up, a long lasting high with no wash-out. A very strong smell, nothing fruity, a more spicy smell.

Being such a tall and slender girl I would have my money on the Lebanese rather than the NL. Looking beautiful, best of luck with the weather.

skoviik

Being such a tall and slender girl I would have my money on the Lebanese rather than the NL. Looking beautiful, best of luck with the weather.

Thanks for the good wishes. I too think she's more on the lebanon side. Fan leavees are beautiful, very very thin, very sativa like. I've never had a plant with such think leaves before.

Attachments

• photo2071257.jpg
    photo2071257.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 28

Koondense

Veteran
That's some lovely "Slovenska gverila" action, skovik ;)
Wonderful plants and good looking spots. So far the autumn weather looks promising, i hope for all slovenian guerrilleros to have an "indian summer" and low humidity until at least mid october. Wishing you all the best with your plants, they look very healthy at this stage.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
My latest test hybrid, (Oaxaca x Panama) x Amnesia OG

OaxPanAmOG2_14sept.jpg

This comes from one of my last year's experimental seed runs, F1 x F1 poly hybrid. The previous plant looked very similar like the same "pheno", seems to be right in the middle in many parameters, from growth type, branching, internodes, stretch, pistil size and shape, bud formation, time of flower...even the smell...everything compliments everything else.
Rich in terpenes and resin, should be good for extracts and hash, smells from citrus to cream, earth, mint, fruits and pine forest...all the good things, well except the creaminess, I'm not really a fan. Nothing is perfect :)

Cheers

skoviik

Thank you koondense, all the best to you to and to all growers around our globe 🤗. Do you run your Oaxacaxpanamaxamnesia indoor or outdoors? Would love to se a picture of the entire plant. An indian summer would be great but I think we already have it and it came too early. Lets hope these upcoming rainy days won't do too much damage. Wind is our friend.

Koondense

Veteran
Burja is the best wind ;)
My grows are all indoors, sometimes i get tempted to do a guerrilla but since i had a dangerous encounter with hunters, i only do it indoors. Last year i did an impro guerrilla grow to test my clones, it was near Bled and turned out very good. Maybe next year i will try again.

Rains are coming.

Hey burningfire, what cross is that? Looks delicious!

Cheers

burningfire

Veteran

Nepal x PCK x OTH.

The nepal is from TRSC from 2009, this is a F3 from the #3 line, it's a nice mix of the nepal and pck, I had more pck plants and some slightly more nepal plants, I don't know how much OTH influence there is. #2 probably had more OTH influence because of the purpling and slimmer buds but I went through about 20 seeds and couldn't get a decent buzz out of any of them so I abandoned that project.

skoviik

Burja is the best wind ;)
My grows are all indoors, sometimes i get tempted to do a guerrilla but since i had a dangerous encounter with hunters, i only do it indoors. Last year i did an impro guerrilla grow to test my clones, it was near Bled and turned out very good. Maybe next year i will try again.

Rains are coming.

Cheers

yup, burja is the best just as long as it doesn't uproot any plants :) Last year it uprooted my biggeset kali china, I had to take her home min 2 weeks before harvest but she still gave me 240g's of unripe buds.
Yup, rains are coming, lets hope it won't be too serious. Praying to all the known gods from Alah to Shiva.
I can't have anything indoors but I even don't prefer indoor growing. Nothing can better sun and soil. Would love to be under 40lat though :p

Koondense

Veteran
" it was near Bled"

a buddy of mine grew regularly in the Bohinj area. He used early indicas but said that the trick was to plant them above the lake's fog line.

Cool! Yeah it's very finicky with the microclimates in the lakes area. One should spend some time there to understand it first. Is your friend Konopenko? :)
I found out I prefer the Tolmin area, with a bit more influence from the sea which helps with not so early flowering plants. Actually I have in plan(way too many) to go higher next year, something like Nepal Jam x Purple Sattelite could survive until start of october in TNP at 1200m+ altitude :)
The nepalese annapurna is probably too late for the alps also the nepalese varieties from RSC seem to not work well at 46N. Thinking of GSC Himalaya Gold x Nepal Mist for my next run...
Indoor is not like outdoor but has many other positives, in the end it works much better for me. I encourage everyone to give it a try(with some thoughtful planning first).

Cheers

skoviik

Nope, I don't know konopenko - I don't know anybody on this forum and I'm the only one that I know on this forum. I come from the west (Naš Tito ;) ) but if you ask me, eastern Slovenia is better for ganja gardening. There is less rain in eastern Slovenia in the autumn, a lot of times they have nicer autumns. Tolmin and Julian alps are quite difficult, lots of rain and low clouds. In my opinion, temperatures are not such a problem as rain, fog and humidity. So going higher could be a good idea. But, we are where we are, sometimes we hit the jackpot, other times we pick mushrooms :)
Would probably be a good idea to cross a marocco kief with malawi and make some good early flowering sativa for our part of the world.

Koondense

Veteran
I like it difficult :)
There are some seasons when the west part is pretty good for ganja if the plants have enough sun and a good airy placement. The east I will agree, its milder and more ganja friendly but I don't like going there for unknown reasons, somehow it feels unpleasant to me.

Here's a photo of my OaxPanAmOG, whole plant, best I could do. Scrog as always
Click image for larger version  Name:	PaxPanAmOG_whole.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.0 KB ID:	17946150

In the back there are two DurbanPoison clones(Nirvana), the 3 plants look very similar in development :)

Here's a view of the canopy
Click image for larger version  Name:	OaxPanAmOG_canopy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.7 KB ID:	17946151

The lights are QB leds and this is my first run with plants which were kept outside and cought some leaf pests, brown bugs eating leaves. Tried to limit their growth but can't do anything more at this stage. Will pick some by hand but no sprays or anything on the buds. I imagine the bugs won't be able to walk around much more now with the plants starting to push resin.

Cheers

Humple W.

I like it difficult :)
There are some seasons when the west part is pretty good for ganja if the plants have enough sun and a good airy placement. The east I will agree, its milder and more ganja friendly but I don't like going there for unknown reasons, somehow it feels unpleasant to me.

Here's a photo of my OaxPanAmOG, whole plant, best I could do. Scrog as always

In the back there are two DurbanPoison clones(Nirvana), the 3 plants look very similar in development :)

Here's a view of the canopy

The lights are QB leds and this is my first run with plants which were kept outside and cought some leaf pests, brown bugs eating leaves. Tried to limit their growth but can't do anything more at this stage. Will pick some by hand but no sprays or anything on the buds. I imagine the bugs won't be able to walk around much more now with the plants starting to push resin.

Cheers

Looks great! What size is your tent, and what size pots?

Koondense

Veteran
Tent is 90x90, pots are 25L for OaxPanAmOG and 15L for the Durbans. Biobizz allmix + Plagron Allmix + high K compost and some Plagron guano.

Cheers