What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice Lean Green :)

Thank you very much for sharing your Kali Chinas before harvest.
Did you like her terpene profile and overall development ?

The fatty compact one looks great, can't wait to hear your opinion after a bit of curing.
Kind regards!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I tried to kill my first Kali China. Bad conditions, wacked soil and then 2 weeks of in-attendance.

I just tried my first samples last night and I am in love with this herb.

Like everyone, I have a hard time describing the smell. The taste is savory in a hazey kind of way. Very nice taste and very powerful smoke, the kind you offer up in praise of the gods.

Wonderful.

I simply have to have some of these seeds stashed away!

S

scai

My Kc 21 1 is reeking very heavy mango smell.
They all look magnificent and I must say I admire Dubis work.This is high quality plant.
You could grow these forever.
Few of mine are finishing and I'll put some fotos here when they are ready.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your kind words scai and Claude Hopper.
I also enjoy a lot this plant :huggg: Love the chinita :biggrin:

S

scai

First KaliChina is on the chopping block today, pictures when I come home ;)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I just managed to find myself some Nepal Jam x Kali China seeds for next year OD.. Very happy to have found some. That hybrid looks amazing! :)

S

scai

KaliChina line 22
picture.php

Kalichina line 21 (4)
picture.php

S

scai

Thanks Mayan, it's not me, it's Dubi and the work he has done.
Please don't buy all KaliChina, leave some for me >;)

It's a beautiful plant when you consider that summer was worst ever here in Arctic Circle.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Testing outdoors from clone some new Kali China parental plants from line 22, in the pics with 1 month of flowering.

Attachments

• KC 22 - 2 5 weeks outdoors.jpg
    KC 22 - 2 5 weeks outdoors.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 108
  • KC 22 - 2 bud 5 weeks outdoors.jpg
    KC 22 - 2 bud 5 weeks outdoors.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 104
  • KC 22 - 2 cola 5 weeks outdoors.jpg
    KC 22 - 2 cola 5 weeks outdoors.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 94
  • kc 22 - 3 Vte Mu detalle resina7.jpg
    kc 22 - 3 Vte Mu detalle resina7.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 99
  • kc 22 - 3 Vte Mu detalle resina6.jpg
    kc 22 - 3 Vte Mu detalle resina6.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 102
  • kc 22 - 3 Vte Mu bud.jpg
    kc 22 - 3 Vte Mu bud.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 97
  • kc 22 - 3 Vte Mu cola.jpg
    kc 22 - 3 Vte Mu cola.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 105
S

scai

It's just perfect. I think line 22 worked better for me, in here north. I know you prefer line 21 :)
Still curing my own stash, haven't smoked it yet.
At the moment I'm Portugal, and boy, do I wish we had similar sun in north.......

S

scai

Oh YES I CAN (stomping the ground) !!!
No I can't, there is snow already in Lappland ;) and my plant are moving to growingcabinet ;)

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Kali China - Line 22

Kali China - Line 22

Here's some pics of a Kali China - Line 22 which I just took down after about 66 days of 12/12. I wrote a bit more about her in the other Kali China thread but thought I would add some pics here, too. Beautiful, beautiful plant!! Enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• KchWhole.jpg
    KchWhole.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 150
  • KCh KolaA.jpg
    KCh KolaA.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 153
  • meristem.jpg
    meristem.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 148
  • KCh_bud2.jpg
    KCh_bud2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 127
  • KchTop.jpg
    KchTop.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 148

b8man

Veteran
They look very very tasty Mayan!

Can we get any of these selected lines from Ace seeds yet?

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey b8man...Thanks for the kind words. Not sure which iteration of Kali China is currently being sold by Ace. I'll let dubi speak for himself but I get the strong impression that Kali China is one strain that dubi is particularly proud of and treasures - for good reason. It's deep! Profound on many different levels of experience...scent, taste and effect - physical and mental.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mayan,

Yes, I think Zamaldelica and Kali China are the 2 strains i'm more proud of lately.
Especially Kali China, which is more stable and took me many years to reach the point i like for its release. As you are experiencing, Kali China lines 21 and 22 are a small, fast and easy plant to grow with many great desirable traits and an exotic feeling that is rarely found nowadays in this type of fast flowering strains.

To avoid foxtailing in late flowering, improve resin production and make quicker the flowering we recommend to lower down the temps to 20ºC in the last 4 weeks of flowering, this is an overall recommendation for our pure chinese and for all the dominant chinese hybrids like Kali China.

I'm so glad you are enjoying it so much :) Thank you so much for the pics before harvest and for the feedback.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They look very very tasty Mayan!

Can we get any of these selected lines from Ace seeds yet?

Hi b8man,

Latest current Kali China release has been available since 2014, at our website and through all our main retailers.

If you want a concrete Kali China line just pm me or send me an email, and we will include the requested KC line with your order.

Hope it helps and thanks for your interest.