What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Wetting Agent..

Granger2

Veteran
I've used CocoWet on TOTALLY hydrophobic seed starting mix, and it worked and kept on working. Needs a good soaking, 1 tsp CocoWet/gal. Took about 24 hrs for a thorough fix. Some stirring, etc. Good luck. -granger

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Yeah im looking for a soil amendment I can include in my mix, as opposed to a bottled product that needs to be mixed in with every watering/feeding....

Again I haven't used my latest mix into flowering yet, but based on veg so far its actually doing very well. I think the vermiculite might be helping in that department. Amazing drainage either way, Im pretty excited to see it in bloom.

Cork144

molasses can be used as an organic wetting agent, plus it comes with the obvious soil beneficial boosting qualities by feeding the bacteria and soil fungis, aiding in the breaking down of organic matter into root absorbable nutrients

h.h.

Veteran
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=321808361807&category=25876&pm=1&ds=0&t=1497883735000&ver=0&cspheader=1

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I have noticed that the ewc top dressing dries out and becomes hydrophobic, even though the organic soil mix below is still moist. Less so with mulch, but still makes hard to judge when not same level of moisture through and through.

Latest posts

Latest posts