What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a strain for good yield in short time with SOG on hydro or aeroponics

kro-magnon

Veteran
For a quick flower time and good yield Cannalope Haze is a very good choice, I had some very good result with this strain and with the cross LA Cannalope fromDNA as well.
Some girls are done in 50/55 days with abundant resin and very good sweet smells.

UncleBens

For a quick flower time and good yield Cannalope Haze is a very good choice, I had some very good result with this strain and with the cross LA Cannalope fromDNA as well.
Some girls are done in 50/55 days with abundant resin and very good sweet smells.

This! :)

UncleBens

Not to mention the uppy sativa high is class.

I didnt like the LA Cannalope much as the yield wasnt great, but i only had two femaless to choose from so probably just didnt get good phenos.

haha... I mean @UncleBens... my mind got lost

Do you know L.A. Amnesia by paradise seeds?

I never did the La Amnesia, but I can imagine its pretty good.

I think you should go with cannalope haze!

UncleBens

Did you grow the Cannalope Haze in soil or hydroponically?
Heard it grows better in soil???

My first run I did soil, and my second i used coco. I dont think there was much difference really, if anything the smoke was better from the coco plants...