What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LET'S TALK ORANGES

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Orange Blossom Triangle Kush tastes like the name suggests, the most delicious tasting bud I've had in a very long time ...the rosin is just perfect

Almost grabbed some. If I could find more info I probably would have. I grabbed Maggie instead, Tk x (88 hp x chocolate thai). Which will be in soil soon.

Happy Times

One other potential option- Sensi California Indica. The first “real” strain I ever grew! That was back around 1996, can’t say how good it is these days. I recall citrus hashy flavor, pretty resinous and lots of orange hairs. Somewhat wide variation in the phenos from a 10pack.

igrowone

Veteran
orange is worth reviving, even if old thread
a small amount of lore i've found/grew
ran nirvana's cali-o from years back, found some nice citrus in there
found an old snapshot of a nirvana advert talking about the genetics/breeding
mentioned it was a skunk lineage, and some other cali-o genetics(maybe)
but also mentioned the notorious skunk male whose rep was in everything nirvana
i don't know about that, but this was the 1 genetic line i saw the breeder confirm that male line, at least by description

Back in 2005 or 2004 maybe way back I grew a orange bud strain from dutch passions I have no idea how it stacks up to todays orange strains or how good there genetics are now but it was all orange back then from the smell to the taste even the hairs where thick and orange covering the whole thing. Not the strongest high but left you in a good mood and good feeling.

ctg

Veteran
A good friend (Budmiser) used to grow an orange crush in the early 2000”s that was full on sweet orange sherbet type flavor. Delicious to say the least. Shoulda coulda woulda

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People were still talking C plus, so still relevant IMO.

HEHE...

I see how this got started again... LMAO

4D came in with a sneaky lil advert for his gear and brought the thread back up to the surface.

All the C-Plus talk was previous to that.
No matter... I think that there may be a pack or two at Real Gorilla still but I haven't looked.

pinkus

Veteran
HEHE...

I see how this got started again... LMAO

4D came in with a sneaky lil advert for his gear and brought the thread back up to the surface.

All the C-Plus talk was previous to that.
No matter... I think that there may be a pack or two at Real Gorilla still but I haven't looked.

You are seriously going to monitor the thread for non relevant info? Your posts pointing out it's irrelevant are ALSO irrelevant to the task at hand.

DOH!

Whatever. Good luck to the orange terp seekers.

:shooty:

Dog Star

Veteran
Almost loosed a cut of Orange Diesel V3 that was shared to me via great man..

great i saved it.. mighty orange dipped in diesel.. great and amazing selection..

Huge thanx to Jah Hoover for sharing his work.. much respect to that man

Latest posts

Latest posts